• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Frozen DSF/DS.COM/DLRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Frozen DSF/DS.COM/DLRP
I will bid for the whole set:
Option 1:

Option 2: Your choice of 2 PODMS
Scenes are:

Option 3:
(Please note: I do not have this pin in my possession, however I have someone holding the pin for me in the event that this bid wins the auction. I will be trading a hefty amount for it but will only complete the trade if the bid wins).

I will also require that the trade be completed either through a moderator or by having you send the pins first.

I'll bid:

Pin 31213: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch with Butterfly
Pin 33859: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch as Dalmatian
Pin 32706: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Rafiki Pride Rock

(I would request that you ship your pins first…)

Thank you. Another quick question:

Due to your recent previous feedback, if the winner has a stellar feedback rating, i.e. 100%, would you be willing to ship your pins first?

So just to be clear here, you have two sets, one set up for auction here and one for sale on facebook?

You are also willing to send your pins to the winner of this auction before they send you the winning pins?

Sorry if it seems like I am being a pain, but with your past I want everybody to be sure on what you are doing.

I would also like to see the pictures of the 2 sets he says he has as well as clarifying for everybody that he is willing to send his pins first.

Forgot to mention, if you choose my bid in the end, I would ask that you send your trades first. Hope that's alright.
Thanks

Since the OP has stated that he is prepared to ship his pins first, the winning bidder(s) will be entitled to rely on that statement.

Condolences. I will bid your mother's grave stone.
What a terrible thing to say! Why would you say that? It's wrong and not necessary to bid his mothers gravestone get out of here with that crap! You no nothing of his situation. How dare you!

i bid
Pin 89903: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Alice - GWP
Pin 90173: DSF- Pin Traders Delight - Stitch Walk of Fame Star - GWP
Pin 92848: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Scrooge Mcduck - GWP
Pin 90332: DSF - Jack Skellington Walk of Fame
Pin 97864: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Sulley #1 - GWP
Pin 96884: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Beast - GWP
Pin 96604: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Kuzco #1 - GW
Pin 94675: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Rafiki - GWP
Pin 93626: DSF - Skippy Bunny from Robin Hood - GWP
Pin 95709: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Belle #1 - GWP

This is my bid;

Pin 84970: Disney Store Europe - Tangled Pin
Pin 94326: Disney Store UK - Wreck-It Ralph

And the pins I would like are;

Pin 98697: Frozen - Anna & Elsa
Pin 98698: Frozen - Olaf
Pin 98699: Frozen - Marquee
Pin 98700: Frozen - Kristoff & Sven

XP If it doesn't work out though that my bid can't work because you wouldn't be able to give away the others as well, then I suppose it'll have to be a bid for all of them.

Since the OP has stated that he is prepared to ship his pins first, the winning bidder(s) will be entitled to rely on that statement.

You would assume that to be the case, but since we have not heard from this member since pictures were asked for I think clarification is in order.

I agree, how can we continue in this auction without knowing our standings? There's only 2 hours left.

I bid this pin:

pin94960

For the entire set.

537.gif

Okay, I have to help you out, I'm adding:

pin88746th200

Although now that I look at it, it may be a scrapper, not 100% sure. Sorry to everyone who knows I'm helping, his bid is just too good :lol:

Sorry, I had to take advantage of such a post :p

I'll add these to your bid:

For the whole set I bid

Pin 98307: DSF - El Capitan 9 Pin Pixar Puzzle Marquee - (Complete Set)

Pin 93077: DSF - Wreck it Ralph (Vanellope Von Schweetz)

Pin 93080: DSF - Wreck it Ralph Medal

Pin 96695: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - King Candy #1 - GWP

This is rather unfortunate that this is turning out this way. Some people would have really appreciated this opportunity, even if it is a slim chance! Hopefully it all gets sorted out :/

So is this auction happening?
I think this person may have stopped responding to everyone because they felt disrespected and what not. I'm not saying they didn't do anything wrong because I do not know of this situation just may have been too much for this person.

He said he would follow through with the auction, so at this point we should assume he will do so. It closed about 35 minutes ago, so hopefully a winner will be posted soon.

It would have been nice to get a leaderboard update before the auction's end, but in the event it is followed through with, I am changing up my final bid a little.

For the whole lot of Frozen pins, I am bidding:

-Beauty and the Beast PODM pictures below (on original card) &
-Pin 96469/PD77681: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Villains Mirror Image Boxed Set - Ursula ONLY

BATBScene_zps69ec778c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

After that vile comment about his mother's gravestone, I wouldn't be surprised if he had just decided to abandon the whole thing.

My mistake I thought it ended at 9. Nevermind then, either way it's kind of hard to stand by an auction that you have no idea if you've even made the leaderboard...

I agree, the gravestone comment was pretty gross. You would think something would have been said in reference to that awful comment.

I know right! I would have added to mine or something if I knew where I stood.
And the comment wasn't directed at him literally. He just used the expression from my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back