• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Get BrickRolled! Authentic Trader Lots Available - Free Shipping. $2.00 Each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, and thanks so much for your purchases. 100s of pins have now officially been sold! Sadly though, all good things (in this case, pin stock), must come to an end.

Now I STILL have pins left, but I am now limiting purchases to a maximum of 20 per person. I would much rather "spread the love" rather than selling a BULK lot to one person. Thanks so much for understanding!

I do hope the Brickroll was good enough for you as it was for me.

Last edited:
WOW is all I can say!
Got my pins yesterday (Will post pics in the recently acquired thread later today) & my goodness!
The pins were all wonderful, all perfect condition, & there were definetly a few I decided to keep & he even included one off my wants! :)
(Maybe by accident, but SUPER AWESOME NONE-THE-LESS!)
This is the deal of the century!
If there are any left when my next paycheck arrives, I will certainly take more!
Thanks Jon!
& if you haven't already, I encourage the rest of you to take Jon up on this & get BRICKROLLED! :lol:

The pins were all wonderful, all perfect condition, & there were definetly a few I decided to keep & he even included one off my wants! :)
(Maybe by accident, but SUPER AWESOME NONE-THE-LESS!)

I DEFINITELY compare my traders to your guys' wants before I start picking out the pins for your lot. It's a way of saying thank you for DPF support.

I'm definitely close to running out of traders, and I want to be sure that everyone who is still interested (who has NOT purchased a lot yet) will have a chance to claim a lot. The maximum pins that one household can purchase is now 15, down from 20. I hope you guys understand!

I will closing this this thread before the weekend, as I am going on a vacation :) Again, thanks to all who have purchased from me. I do have a very limited supply left!

I have been receiving many PMs from repeat customers who wish to order more. I wanted to give anyone who has not had a chance to purchase a pin lot from me the opportunity to do so. Please let me know ASAP, as Saturday is my last day to ship. For those who repeat customers who have PM'ed me for more, please be patient :)

The maximum order is 15, with a minimum order of 10 still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back