• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Get Pepared, Designer Villains!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I was just checking Ebay, and to my surprise I came across with Villain Designer dolls up for Buy it Now posts. This seller is already trying to sell each doll for $137.49 + shipping. I really hope everyone in here the community gets either the set or the ones they only want to get by the time they're released, so we don't have to be dealing with ridiculos pricess later on.

I hate resellers, I will never forget that day in the morning outside the mall in Torrance, CA, where I saw like 15 resellers carrying their 5 Designer dolls in bags each. Me and my new friend there, were crying inside while looking at this :/ .

That's disturbing news! I really hope Im able to get the four dolls I want in stores or online. I didn't hear about the designer princess dolls until the beginning of this year when I got into collecting dolls and I had to pay double or more for all the dolls I wanted. Especially Ariel! I paid 280 for her. I hope all who want the dolls for enjoyment purposes is able to purchase them through the Disney. Hope we don't get screwed over by resellers! :(

That's disturbing news! I really hope Im able to get the four dolls I want in stores or online. I didn't hear about the designer princess dolls until the beginning of this year when I got into collecting dolls and I had to pay double or more for all the dolls I wanted. Especially Ariel! I paid 280 for her. I hope all who want the dolls for enjoyment purposes is able to purchase them through the Disney. Hope we don't get screwed over by resellers! :(
I was very surprised when I saw the villains on Ebay.
you are very lucky, my Ariel has cost $ 400..
so I'll be very disappointed if I did not get my doll

Wow! HOw did I not see this before? They are so amazing looking! I love them all!

i have seen the designer ursula on ebay selling for £87.61 or $137.49
$(KGrHqR,!pwF!MDFKZWnBQD+DO)fHQ~~60_12.JPG

I might go for it if it looks cool! The Designer Princess pins were very unique and intriguing and makes me wonder if this will be in the same style and more cost effective and available then the previous.

I have the release dates for the dolls ....

- 10th September Maleficent.
- 17th September Evil Queen.
- 24th Sepetember Queen of Hearts
- 1st October Ursula.
- 8th October Mother Gothel.
- 15th October Cruella.

- 1st October Ursula.
- 15th October Cruella.

Thank you for posting. The 3 dolls I want are first. Thank goodness! :hsd:

I waited 17 hours for the last 5 dolls....this will be the death of me. If anyone is hardcore and ready for some campouts let me know

- 1st October Ursula.
- 15th October Cruella.
Thank You So Much ! Yikes, I'll be at WDW when Malificent is released . Alexa, if your reading this, we need to make a run to the FL Mall Disney Store, please .

- 1st October Ursula.
- 15th October Cruella.

Thank you for posting this!
Perhaps I'l buy a few and keep them for Christmas gifts.
I really want Maleficent and Cruella.

Debi, Brandon, Jim and I are all going to the Maleficent release!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG! SO EXCITED!

:wiggle:

Thank You So Much ! Yikes, I'll be at WDW when Malificent is released . Alexa, if your reading this, we need to make a run to the FL Mall Disney Store, please .

Yes! You already know me and Malef have that connection! ;)

Does anyone understand exactly how the stores plan on selling the dolls? I read that's it a raffle and you name needs to be pulled out to win a doll? I don't really like that idea and I don't have the brochure on me to read but Ive seen people post what is on the brochure on Facebook. So does anyone understand how it's going to work? Thanks

Thank you for posting the dates!! I read on facebook that it's a raffle as well, I would really like to know too!

Thank you for posting the dates!! I read on facebook that it's a raffle as well, I would really like to know too!

Where exactly on facebook did you find that? Can you post a link or the exact language? Thanks!

Where exactly on facebook did you find that? Can you post a link or the exact language? Thanks!

Its on the "disney store collector dolls" page. Someone received a brochure that stated the dates of the dolls and then that there is a raffle. I called my local Disney store and they said they are handling out those brochures this week.

I was talking to some traders that are addicted to villains and they say that there are pictures of a 10 pin surprise release set of pin that could come out this month or next this is what they are saying I'm hoping it's true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back