• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Goofy Lost His Marbles...ALL GONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofy Lost His Marbles...ALL GONE!!!
Number62 is good, but 75 was requested on the post above yours... Would you like to choose another???

clearly its a sign that I should be a good girl (and possibly pay more attention when reading long threads on the forum)! just number 62 for me then! will pm you for payment details :)

Looks good can't wait. Just make sure the #63 on the first page says pending/sold because I paid for that one.

Yes, some of those marked as pending are now sold... I will make a final update hopefully around 4:00pm...

Any unsold marbles at 4:00pm today will be made available to anyone wanting to be on the standby list... Standby purchases must be completed prior to the 5:00pm reveal... Any unsold, I will just keep for the next games I have planned... There are soo many in my head...

tumblr_m55hurUuZZ1ro8qpo.gif

Ready and waiting, Moe!

1 SOLD 26 SOLD 51 SOLD 76 SOLD
2 SOLD 27 SOLD 52 SOLD 77 SOLD
3 SOLD 28 SOLD 53 SOLD 78 SOLD
4 SOLD 29 SOLD 54 SOLD 79 SOLD
5 SOLD 30 SOLD 55 SOLD 80 Pending
6 SOLD 31 SOLD 56 Pending 81 SOLD
7 SOLD 32 SOLD 57 SOLD 82 Pending
8 SOLD 33 SOLD 58 SOLD 83 SOLD
9 SOLD 34 SOLD 59 SOLD 84 Pending
10 SOLD 35 Pending 60 SOLD 85 SOLD
11 SOLD 36 SOLD 61 Pending 86 SOLD
12 SOLD 37 SOLD 62 SOLD 87 SOLD
13 SOLD 38 SOLD 63 SOLD 88 SOLD
14 SOLD 39 SOLD 64 SOLD 89 SOLD
15 SOLD 40 SOLD 65 SOLD 90 SOLD
16 SOLD 41 SOLD 66 SOLD 91 SOLD
17 SOLD 42 SOLD 67 SOLD 92 SOLD
18 SOLD 43 SOLD 68 SOLD 93 SOLD
19 SOLD 44 SOLD 69 SOLD 94 SOLD
20 SOLD 45 SOLD 70 SOLD 95 SOLD
21 SOLD 46 SOLD 71 SOLD 96 SOLD
22 SOLD 47 SOLD 72 SOLD 97 SOLD
23 SOLD 48 SOLD 73 SOLD 98 SOLD
24 SOLD 49 SOLD 74 SOLD 99 SOLD
25 SOLD 50 SOLD 75 SOLD 100 SOLD

Currently SOLD - 94
Currently Pending - 6
Currently Available - 0

If one of the pending numbers is yours and you have paid, please send me a PM... If one of the pending numbers is yours and they are not paid by 4:00pm, they may be taken by another members prior to the planned reveal...

Last edited:
I am running out the door to do a few quick errands... Should be back by 5:00pm for the reveal... If I am a few minutes late, please do not panic... I will be back as soon as possible...

Just sent my money in for the last 2 marbles I bought ... :eek2: oooh the suspense :anxious::anxious::anxious: ... the waiting :anxious::anxious::anxious: ... nail biting time, lol! :anxious::anxious::anxious: This is really the most fun I've had in quite some time ... :hsd:

Scenes have finally been added...

I am in kind of a self induced situation... I said we would start this tonight, but realized later that some of the PM's for payment were just sent out today, and as yours all read, they have 24 hours to pay... But that is my fault not yours and many of you all paid and are ready to go, so I will take the chance that they will pay.

So because of this, there will be no marbles left for standby on this game...

The Marble reveal list will be posted in 5 minutes...

My next post will be the randomizer result for the medium prize...

All options are placed into a randomizer and run one time... the one listed as number one on the list is the winning color... Good Luck All...

[h=2]List Randomizer[/h]There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Medium prize winning color is RED
  2. Medium prize winning color is PEARL
  3. Medium prize winning color is GREEN
Timestamp: 2012-11-02 00:12:12 UTC

[h=2]List Randomizer[/h]There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Major prize winning color is Blue
  2. Major prize winning color is Yellow
  3. Major prize winning color is White
Timestamp: 2012-11-02 00:15:39 UTC

Major Prize Color is Blue...

Official list of picking order will be typed up and posted by 6:00PM at which time the first of each group may make their choice and so on in some weird orderly fashion I hope.... Bwahaha...

Oh my gosh! Major Prize. Yellow Marble C :D !!! I am so excited! I can't wait to pick out my pin! :D Thank you so much for doing such a fun contest!

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners. Just a brown marble for me, but I spent all afternoon salivating over the prizes available. So many neat pins for someone who has only bought starter packs and traded with cast members so far.

The winners are listed here below... they will get to choose their pins in the order listed...

If you are not listed below... you will receive a Brown Marble Mystery pack...

Medium Prize Picking Order
Evaaa1st Pick
Thel912nd Pick
Doodlebug863rd Pick
Rubyredslipperedgoddess4th Pick
mylittletyguy5th Pick
Molly6th Pick
Pargani7th Pick
*fi_fi*tinkerbell8th Pick
Disneydreamer9th Pick
Katz10th Pick
Major Prize Picking Order