• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Goofy's Great Giving Game SOLD OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your spot says pending and you have paid... It is because I do not know your DPF ID as none was noted in the payment...

I have 2 pendings which are sold but still say pending...

Just to summerize the last few pages for numbers not yet marked:

2 Post 69 disneydreamer
28 Post 72 Thel91
36 Post 72 Thel91
38 Post 75 Eyhahndisney
40 Post 78 jsutherin1
41 Post 73 NateLove
51 Post 69 disneydreamer
57 Post 73 CheshireCat
59 Post 75 Eyhahndisney
63 Post 78 jsutherin1
64 Post 67 CheshireCat
80 Post 77 Thel91
81 Post 72 Thel91
87 Post 78 jsutherin1
90 Post 75 Eyhahndisney
93 Post 72 Thel91

Last edited:
Haha, thanks Steve.

Didn't know we couldn't do random this time around!

Moe couldn't assign numbers since he knows what some of prize #s are...I sort of fell into it trying to help him keep track of numbers (he didn't know I was going to help out)...this is a very rapid fire game...

Yes there are still some spaces remaining... The list on the first page is pretty much up to date...

Also, now that it has been beyond 24 hours, the 5 per member maximum is done... Anyone wishing to have more than 5 spots may do so with no additional shipping fees added... Just the $10 per spot... and the reveal should be able to happen tomorrow...

Are any left? I would like to get at least 1!

Yes several are still available... Please see post on page 1 for list of available spots... If you request a spot chosen prior by another member, a random one will be assigned to you...

I will also be forming a standby list in case any others free up and we can keep this on schedule for a reveal sometime tomorrow...

Grrr... I can't see list on first page on my iPad. Just a bunch of html code. Well I'll take whatever number is left and I'll send payment as soon as I know that I have one

The following 10 spaces are still available...

42, 44, 49, 54, 58, 65, 70, 76, 78, & 84

Others pending have until tomorrow morning to complete payment before those become available to be purchased...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.