• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Handmade Items for Sale or Trade! Paintings, embroidery etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handmade Items for Sale or Trade! Paintings, embroidery etc.

Gingernutty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
***SALE ON ALL ITEMS! ALL PRICES DROPPED!***

I recently lost my job, and although I have gotten a new job (at the Disney Store!), I don’t start until next month and I currently need money quite urgently. However, I spend a lot of my time painting, sewing, and just generally making things, and so I have many things for sale! Please, take a look and let me know if you like anything! I take custom requests for anything, so just drop me a PM if you want something specific!

Paintings:
I mostly paint scenes from Disney movies, but I can paint any image/scene/character that is requested!
Prices: Mini Board (8x5cm), no easel: £5
Mini Canvas and Easel (8x5cm) £8
Small Canvas and Easel (15x12cm) £12
Medium Canvas, no easel (24x30cm) £16

Size example of Mini and Small canvases on easels:
tumblr_mbq9xuO8aQ1qhk4hso1_500.jpg

Examples of my paintings:
tumblr_m6squcxvzs1qhk4hso1_500.jpg
tumblr_m7kvx2L1F41qhk4hso1_500.jpg

il_570xN.358819736_tq01.jpg
il_570xN.355958068_krpp.jpg

il_570xN.355962280_qcw5.jpg
tumblr_ma4ukefA3c1qhk4hso1_500.jpg

Embroidery Hoops:
These are all pre-made and ready for sale, and are priced individually. I can take requests for any idea or image, and will discuss pricing via PM

Embroidery:
il_570xN.355070317_2v65.jpg

Rapunzel 6" Embroidery Hoop - £12
il_570xN.355062080_jln2.jpg

Pocahontas 5" Embroidery Hoop: £5
il_570xN.354397585_8km1.jpg

Harry Potter Snitch 6" Embroidery Hoop: £10
tumblr_m724a3mNdw1qae2vso1_500.jpg

Avengers 4" Embroidery Hoops: £5 each, or £27 for all 6

Keyrings/Purses/Brooches:
These are all hand-made by me, using cotton and felt, and can be made to show any character requested, or can be personalised for no extra cost!
Purses: £10
il_570xN.376860192_gpcp.jpg

Keyrings: £5
tumblr_macwsbjJBM1qhk4hso1_500.jpg
il_570xN.366640484_p0g8.jpg

tumblr_mapn11Rk6D1qhk4hso1_500.jpg

I can turn any of these characters into pin brooches too!

I ship anywhere in the world, and am open to take any request whatsoever! I am also open to trade for pins or other items! So Please, if you’re interested, please send me a PM!

I will pay half of all shipping costs!

Thanks guys! :)

Last edited:
This is all sooo cute! I see something that would be a really cute Christmas present for a friend, but I have a question. Are the prices you quoted including shipping, or do you have any idea what kind of shipping cost (to the US) that we'd be looking at?

HiddenMickeys oh! I will add info about shipping, thank you! To ship a small painting, purse or keyring to the US will be £3, to ship a larger painting of embroidery hoop will be £5 ish, but I can negotiate on shipping costs :)

Your mini canvas are soooooooooooooooo cute. If I was t giving you all my money already I would get one xD good luck with your sale ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back