• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game

HAPPY EASTER, MR. JACK: A HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY....The Game
scarsideviewkindofandmusfuswhkisers.jpg

*Exhausted, but glad that his detecives are getting better at figuring out puzzles Scar heads for some much needed and deserved rest. Getting wet from the rain, it suddenly dawns on Scar that they are missing something and he feels that they aren't quite finished in the Pirates attraction. Something about the note is bothering him.*
"Oh well I will read it in the morning....I mean we can always go back if needed." he mumbles to himself. *

*Chessie looks up from the note as detectives are wandering in and out of the Pirates attraction. The Cat doesn't pay them much attention; he returns his attention to the note.*

AS I PROMISED A SECOND CLUE
JACK I MADE THIS JUST FOR YOU
YOU WILL FIND THE HEAD LOCKED IN A CHEST
BETTER HURRY AND DO YOUR BEST
THE CHEST WAS MOVED AWAY FROM HERE
BUT IT'S LOCKED SO HAVE NO FEAR
YOU CAN OPEN IT IF YOU SEE
OLD BILL WHO HAS THE KEY
I'M GLAD YOU FOUND THE ANSWER TO
THE RIDDLE OF THE PIRATE CLUE
BUT YOUR NOT DONE, NO NOT YET
SALLY'S NOT IN THESE PLACES ON THAT YOU CAN BET

1. RIGID HANDLEBAR TOUR

2. LANSLIDE RADIO YARN (Disneyland Railroad?)
3.TROLL WAS DISMAL (It's a Small World?)
4. SURE UNCLE JIG
5.TEN INHUMAN SODA (The Haunted Mansion?)

*Chessie studies the list; they still don't know two of the locations where, if the poem is accurate, they likely won't find Sally's head. And he can't shake this feeling that there is something else to be done in Pirates ... .*

Tink rereads the note "BUT IT'S LOCKED SO HAVE NO FEAR
YOU CAN OPEN IT IF YOU SEE
OLD BILL WHO HAS THE KEY"
Tink thinks "hmmmm" "I GOT IT!!!" Shy Quickly flies off to find the drunken pirate talking to the kitties. She starts lookoing around.

Ariel sees tink zoom over to the drunk and desides to go over and help her. If the murder was able to kill a huge wolf a tiny pixie shouldn't be a probelm!

OOc number one is big thunder railroad which was posted earlier.

*Chessie looks up and, with the help of a few of his colleagues, is able to complete the list of anagrammed attractions.*

1. RIGID HANDLEBAR TOUR (Big Thunder Railroad?)
2. LANSLIDE RADIO YARN (Disneyland Railroad?)
3.TROLL WAS DISMAL (It's a Small World?)
4. SURE UNCLE JIG (Jungle Cruise?)
5.TEN INHUMAN SODA (The Haunted Mansion?)

*Chessie puts the list away temporarily; it's one thing to have the list completed, but they still need to find this key ... which the Cat is sure is in the Pirates attraction. Chessie gets up and starts helping Tink and Ariel search the attraction for the elusive key.*

OOC: Sorry, completely missed including the other two attractions. Thanks for pointing it out ... it's been one of 'those' days.

Tink gets closer to old bill the drunk pirate and spys something out of the ordinary. she flies to his Jacket and down into the pocket and finds a key! Sprinkling it with pixie dust to make it light enough for her to carry she climbs out of his pocket and sits at the edge of the pocket and quickly texts Scar to tell him about the clue and finding the key. boy did that pocket stink! she dusts the key for prints and bags it before any evidence degrades. she sends a text to the others who didnt see her zoom off earlier.

Tink makes room in her bag for the key for safekeeping and will send the prints off to the lab once more help arrives.

Last edited:
*Scar is suddenly awakened by a shrill beeping noise. He looks and seems it is a message from Tink. Instead of reading the message he sleepily rolls back over and puts his thumb back in his mouth. "Just 5 more minutes mommy." he mumbles to himself. He looks like his distant cousin who was also royalty...though be it in England not Africa. *

Tink getting impatient waiting to hear back from scar as it has been over 10 minutes Calls him on the hotline. getting his voicemail she hangs up and calls once more. when she still gets no reply she calls Jack to tell him about the latest findings and that they are closer to finding sally. she also tells him that she has been unable to get ahold of that flea ridden mangy cat.

As they wait for their illustrious leader to return, Ray begins to ponder, half to himself, half out-loud: "Those notes just don't seem right . . seem like they was written by two different people . . . And a chest . . that pirate we found the note with . . . he was surrounded by lots o' shiny gold . . . was the chest there? . . or was it taken from that room after doll lady's head was stuffed in it? . . . hmmm, I wish Tiana was here, she was sharper than a chef's knife in the French Quarter, she'd know what to do . . ." He begins to nod off, every time dropping a few inches as his wings stop flapping. This immediately wakes him back up each time, always mumbling, usually about his ponderings: "pirate chest . . . . two people . . . mama's gumbo . . . maybe? . . . Louie's a chucklehead . . . " He repeats this cycle of dozing off and waking as he falls numerous times.

*Chessie follows Tink and Ariel through the Pirates attraction and manages to catch up with them just as Tink approaches one of the pirates and tosses some pixie dust over something. The Cat watches as she flies into the pirate's pocket and extracts the key, dusts it for prints, and puts it in an evidence bag before sending out texts to Scar and Jack. Chessie then decides to make his presence known.*

Chessie: 'Every key has a lock ... now where is this lock?'

*Chessie settles back on the air, grinning at nothing, waiting patiently for Tink to respond and the other detectives to return to the scene.*

*Scar wakes up as there is a knock on his door. Rolling over he sees that it is 6 am in the morning. When he opens the door it is Jack.*

JACK:"Scar wake up...Tink has found the key, whatever that means."

SCAR:"Ok I'm awake and ready to get a new day started. Jack can you get me some breakfast while I message the others, maybe a leg of Zebra on toast."

*Jack starts for the kitchen while Scar takes out his DFiphone 4s and messages the others. He is a bit frustrated to see so many calls and messages from Tink.* "Impatient little Pixie." he mutters to himself.

MESSAGE TO OTHER DETECTIVES

GOODMORNING. I HOPE YOU HAD SOME REST. WE ARE HEADED FOR DISNEY SEA TODAY, BUT THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE OF PLANS. A BUS WILL BE LEAVING FROM NEXT TO THE TDL HOTEL LOCATED IN FRONT OF TDL AT 7AM. EVERYONE SHOULD MEET ME THERE. THIS IS FOR SAFETY REASONS. I HAVE TO DROP OFF THE BLUE FEATHER AND THEN I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU....DON'T BE LATE ...WE WON'T WAIT.

*Jack returns with Scar's toast and Zebra....Scar takes it to go as he starts for the lab.*

Hades has been spending the day doing research on the note,
He hadnt bothered with the clues, finding where Sallys head was not , was obviously meant to be a distraction from the killer , and it worked for some of them, .. But not Hades...
Meanwhile at the bus stop Pain and Panic are dancing in front of the gathered detectives, each one now has feathers and resembles a large bird. While not exactly multi colored, their feathers were limited to thier natural hue. They did look oddly familiar as if it were someone close they were mocking!!!
They pranced and attempted to fly, each straining thier necks to achieve flamingo proportions, and unable.
"What are you two doing?" Hades asks as he appears, waiting for his mangy maneness to appear." Isnt it odd we are always waiting on Scar,hes awful demanding but not to prompt himself is he!?"

Painc pauses and says to any who will listen,
"We are auditioning for a new job"
"What new job?"
"The new bird for the uP sequel"
" Wouldnt that be Kevins role?"
"Maybe, see it seems every time old scabby face says where is someone, they wind up dead right?"
"Well it seems so why?"
"Remember in the POTc when snaggletooth said Wheres Kevin?"
"Yes but we havent recieved any news that kevin is dead."
Just then the Wombat 8000 goes off, almost the exact second Hades has spoken,
Pain and panic look at each other quite smuggly,,,,
Hades pauses before answering, and look of bizzare puzzlement on his face.
He answers and listens for a moment....

"No, Im sorry, what did you say your name was,Margaret? was it. Yes Im sorry Margaret but I cant tell you where you pin order is? In fact this isnt the Disneystore Complaint line at all its a private line. No its ok , have a nice day!!"

"Wrong number!?"

*OOC Hades, that was disappointing, you seem to be such a know it all and can't even tell me where my order is. Tut, tut, what a shame.

Hades has done lots of research while the others were figuring out the anagrams,....

Now that Tink had the key from old bill, The blue rude dude ask the small pixie a simple question.

" Tinkerbell " he says while they await the arrival of scar, "May i see the key in question?"

DSC04355.jpg

*After dropping off the feather at the lab and not getting any new updates, Scar is a bit frustrated as he arrives at the bus just past the TDL hotel.*

tokyojune06051.jpg

*Scar sees a few of the detectives standing around and thinks he spots Kevin, but then realizes that it is just Pain and Panic next to Hades. He hears Hades ask Tink to see the key that she found.*

SCAR* "Tink I wouldn't trust the blue guy if iIwere you. I can hold onto the key if you like. Ok everyone gather round...today's trip is not for pleasure. You are still on duty. Keep your senses awake and never go off alone."

*Scar begins checking detectives off as they load the bus.*

OOC* My next post will include a trivia chance.**

Last edited:
Pain and Panic's bird impressions have disappeared, after a few whispered words from Hades. They resume thier original forms and vanish in now familiar puffs of green and magenta.
A few moments later they return with a big black cloth covering a large something. The shape is roughly square but the exact discription is impossible. Without the removal of the cloth.
"Boys please take that somewhere :safe: for the time being" and with that the two disappear. Big black cloth and whatever was beneath it and all.
At that instant the lord of the Dead returns his gaze to Scar, "Ohhh I am soo hurt, The most famous killer in all of Disney does not trust ME???"
Hades mock fear is extended when he begins to shake and and cower as if the great lion could really terrorize him.
"Say just chill flea face, Its a key; not the Holy grail or the Arc of the Covenant , sheesh calm down!!"

And with that Hades climbs aboard the bus.

Last edited:
Tink looks at hades when he asks to see the key, She holds out her bag and tells him "It will open at the close" "it stays with me for safekeeping until we find the chest" "didnt you ever hear of finders keepers, i know you have because you tried to keep us out of potc until you found bbw!" Tink looks up as the mangy curr finally slinks up looking well rested while a few of the detectives look like they have been working all night. "well scarpuss, We have figured out that sally and the chest are not to be found in the jungle cruise, the mansion, small world, the disney railroad nor big thunder. If i were you i would send Hades to double check that it is not in a small world. i did find old bill who had the key and i sent chessie to the lab with the prints obtained from the key. " with that tink boards the bus.

"OOOO ain't that a fancy bus? Don't get too many a chance to ride one o' those. Course, with wings it don't right make sense in the end." The others hear Ray saying as he speeds toward the bus. "Sorry bout that bossman, all the distractions from Pretty Lady dying, and note readin made me forget I still had some fur in my pocket. Dropped it off at the lab on my way over. Daggum those boys are dangerous, almost blew me into lil Raybits three times
Beaker_muppet.jpg
. . . you sure they is a good lab to trust evidence to bossman?" Ray finds a good seat up front, so he can watch the fancy bus' driver in action.

*As 7:00 approaches Scar tells the driver to close the door. Whoever didn't make the bus will have to make their way to Disney SEA on their own.*

IMG_0025.jpg

*As the bus pulls out Scar starts speaking in his best tour guide voice*

"If everyone will look on your left you will see the Tokyo Disney Resort line. It is owned and operated by OLC The same company that owns Tokyo Disney Resort. While this bus ride will only take us about ten minutes I have a little trivia for you....

TRIVIA CHANCE

How many monorails operate on the Resort Line and what colors are they?

Ooc trivia question- is it 5 monorails and their colors are: Blue, yellow, purple, green and peach?

*Captain Hook awakes in the Haunted Mansion to find Scar has left a mass text, it appears that he wants to meet at Disney Sea at 7:00. "Egads its 7:15" Taking the CM entrances out past the front of the park. He then awaits as the Monorail comes to the platform.
OOC: I'll take a stab, Five Monorails operate. The Colors are Blue, Yellow, Purple, Green, and Peach.
Edit: So Close yet so far...

Last edited:
Being so tired and getting absolutely no sleep last night these ten mintues on the bus are ten mintues of sleep for Ariel. Upon arrival tink wakes Ariel up and they leave the bus and are on their way.

Back