• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from England :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from England :)

jennisney

Princess Collector c:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hi! I'm Jennifer, i'm 21 and i'm from the UK !

I bought my first Pin in 2005, but didn't really start collecting until 2011, I now have about 40 pins ^_^! I am still a newbie when it comes to pins though!

I mainly collect just ones which I like. I collect pocahontas Merchandise and I have begun collecting Pocahontas pins because it is my favourite movie! I also collect Atlantis pins and merchandise !

I have also been accepted onto the Walt Disney World, International College Program! SO I will be living in Florida and Working in Costuming at WDW from June 3rd to August 9th! I'm also visiting Disneyland Resort in CA for 3 days after my program!

I am also an Disney Dream Pass Holder for Disneyland Paris and went 3 times last year ! I hope to go again in september :wavey:

Last edited:
I also meant to mention, i'd love to see other peoples Disney collections, especially Pocahontas, Atlantis or Emperor's new groove as these are my favourite films! I love the Princesses too so ^_^! MY pocahontas merchandise collection is only small at the moment but I am hoping to collect as much as I can

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here <3 Also, OMG sooo jelly that you're working on costumes at Disney for your college program! That is my dream hahaha... I hope we can all hear how you're getting on over there! ^_^

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here <3 Also, OMG sooo jelly that you're working on costumes at Disney for your college program! That is my dream hahaha... I hope we can all hear how you're getting on over there! ^_^

Thank you!! I'm so excited to go to WDW! I've never been before!! I will try post on the forum as much as I can while there! I'm so excited to get some pins too ^_^! As Paris don't have quite the same selection as they do at the American parks !

Hello and I'm also a CP so I'll be down here until August 2nd!

Oh that's so cool! You leave the day before I do ! What is your role?

Hello fellow UK pin collector! I also love your signature! Did you know you can order pins from the UK Disney store?

Hello fellow UK pin collector! I also love your signature! Did you know you can order pins from the UK Disney store?

Hi ! Yes I did thank you ! I recently got 2 of the Atlantis pins, I am hoping to trade one this summer in WDW, or trade it here ^_^! I'm hoping to get the Tarzan pin on thursday too and the BATB dreams pin, if they're still releasing it tommorow ! I hope they make the dreams pins a set as i love dreams and would love to collect them all ^_^

Also thank you ! It took a while to get it to the right file size hehe ^_^

Welcome to DPF Jennifer, hope you have fun here. Everyone is very friendly and knowledgable, so any questions Disney ask away. Are you setting up a pin pics account to start trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.