• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from the UK

Newt Newt

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Dan and I live in the UK. I recently started collecting Disney Pins after visiting Disneyland Paris in July. Until I realised just how many different pin there were I was collecting any pin I liked the look of, now I've started collecting specific themes - Steamboat Willie, Goofy, Figaro, Oswald, Muppets, Toy Story, Jungle Book, Chicken Little, Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh and the Wicked Queen from Snow White. :)

Hello and welcome to the forum! I hope you like it here. allways nice to meet anouther UK'er, maybe one day we will trade ^^ be sure to check out the meetups page to see if there are any UK pin meetups close enough for you to travel :D

welcome to the forum and another UK-er :) if your close to manchester you should attend our next pin meet in november :p (mentioning just in case lol)

Hi there and welcome!
I am also from the UK and I also collect the Queen from Snow White ;) (she's actually the main focus of my collection). I hope you enjoy your time here and enjoy collecting! :D

Hi Dan!
Welcome to DPF!
I'm also a fellow UK-er and Evil Queen collector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back