• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Holy magic hair that glows!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy magic hair that glows!!!

LaLaLaaana

New DPF Member
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
So I have been pretty bummed lately, a bunch of the pins I have been after I am too slow to get, and one of the Rapunzel pins I wanted on *bay sold out within like two seconds of it being listed. So needless to say I've been a bit panky... thats pin cranky. ...However something amazing just happened....

For a GREAT price I just bought this pin from my most wanted:

pin80446

Pin 80446: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin

Yeah... I am freaking out too! This pin hold such a great place in my heart, which I am sure I will share one day as I get to know you all better. Oh my, it only has 22 Trading and 226 wanting.

I AM SO HAPPY
tumblr_lzav3gKYat1rnhuhmo1_500.gif

Congrats!!! I know the feeling. It happened to me earlier this week with the DS Snow White 75th Anniversary pin! Just got the pin in the mail today!! Can't wait for you to have the pin in your possession!

Woooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo!! Big congrats to you!! I love that pin. I haven't been able to come across it yet, but when I do I know I will have the same feelings as you do right now!!!

Congrats Lana!!! I love that pin, I'm still looking for that one and the Beauty and the Beast ones from that set to complete the set of 6 WDI Princess and Prince on Thrill Rides pins! I love that one so much, congrats ^_^

Congratulations! I'm super-happy to hear that you got such a wonderful pin! It's also one of my top favorites from my ever-growing collection! :) You will love this pin when you hold it in your hands! I just know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back