• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! How truly villainous! Zapped by docfish2u!!

ZAPPED! How truly villainous! Zapped by docfish2u!!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
I was pleased as punch to find two packages in my mail box today! And I was pretty sure I knew what both of them were. Well, turns out I had missed the mark on one of them. I had been zapped!!!! D8

docfish2u was ~super~ sly with this one! Details to be released at a later date! But! The point is, these are some of the most awesome pins I own! I've wanted the Being Bad Jafar since the very moment I saw it on pinpics when I was uploading my pins for the first time. I have been thwarted on ebay a dozen times over it but now it is mine! Ah! I love it so!

And Chernabog!!!! D8 I thought it was just a solid pin. NO!! THE WINGS FOLD DOWN AND OUT!!!! WHAT MADNESS IS THAT!?!? Pure badassery. /nod

Thank you ~sooooo~ much docfish! ^0^ You've made the post-Valentines slump about a million times better!!!! <3 *rushes to put these on his board and update his sig!!*

~Merlin