• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I am so sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry...

simbanino

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
Hello there fellow pin traders, as some of you guys have notice i have not been very active this past week, well it is because i had a family emergency and been extremely busy dealing with it, i have several pins i still have to send and all i am asking is forgiveness for the delay, i am about to finally go to the post office to mail everything. i am sorry for this inconvenience but all your pins are on the way. hope you all had a better week than me. :)

Family First! The pins will be there, and people should understand. Just hope everything is alright!

Please take care of near & dear's first, pins and traders can't wait. Hope all will be better soon and you can use the long weekend to catch your breath.

I hope that everything is okay now..

One thing I notice from this thread and many others that I have read and posted to - is there are a lot of caring people on this forum.

Sending a big DPF hug your way. :hug:

OH MY GOD, YEAH, i actually tear up(and i really don't tear up like at all) means so much to me that all these people actually taking time from their life to post nice things here for me. thank you so very much. :)
you guys made my day. all pins are on the way, but really, wow, thank you for your kind words, you guys are truly awesome. :) :) :) :)

Even though we haven't traded I came to say remember family and loved ones come before pins.. hope all is well too

Agreed. Hope everything is well and it shows that you are a reliable person for taking the time to post this and mail the pins under your circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back