• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I got zapped!

ZAPPED! I got zapped!

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
My mom told me there arrived a LBE at her house for me and I wasn't expecting anything..
When I opened the package, I got a beautiful zap from Zagales for the 52 weeks of zapping.
I received the Beauty and the Beast couples pin and Docfish2u nominated? me.
Thanks to you both! It really brought some Sunshine in the dark, it couldn't happend at a better time.
Thank you! :hug:

Actually, You were nominated, and Doc helped by providing me with this pin off your wants list!! Consider it a combined effort -- yes, despite an ongoing war, the Grail Slayer and The Duke do work together! :lol: I'm glad you got it, and liked it!! Enjoy!!

Actually, You were nominated, and Doc helped by providing me with this pin off your wants list!! Consider it a combined effort -- yes, despite an ongoing war, the Grail Slayer and The Duke do work together! :lol: I'm glad you got it, and liked it!! Enjoy!!

I am very happy that I could help!!! You deserve to get happy packages for all of the things you do for others here!!!

:lol: Well thanks to both of you! :D It really made my day :hug:

Back