• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I need to know what you collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to know what you collect
I will post just for the fun of it.

Since I don't have any PODMs, those are my most wanted pins. A bonus would be an PODM pins with the characters I listed below (ex. Cinderella with Lucifer or The Sword in the Stone with Madam Mim or Archimedes (although I don't recall him being in any of the cells for the film)).

I love a lot of "smaller" characters in the movies as well as more major ones including Rajah, Lucifer, Nana, Tick Tock, Cheshire Cat, Figaro, Donald Duck, Gideon, Chip and Dale, Max (from TLM), Kaa, Madam Mim, Scrooge McDuck, Magic Carpet, Archimedes, Br'er Bear, Toby (from The Great Mouse Detective), Humphrey the Bear, Lambert, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Launchpad McQuack, Roquefort, Sir Hiss, and Thomas O'Malley.

As far as movies, my top favourites are The Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, Sword in the Stone, and Aladdin.

I also love Mickey's Christmas Carol (my favourite shorter animated film by Disney).

Not pin related but the Disney movie I am looking for is Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book (1994) on DVD. I have wanted this for years and sadly it is very hard to find or expensive online to buy. I have a copy I made using a video file a couple of years ago and picked up the VHS earlier this year for 50 cents at a used store but would love the DVD.

Well you probably know what I collect but ill throw it out there anyway!

Brave
Figaro
Minnie as witch
Wdi sorcerer hat characters
PODMs
Black and white Mickey/Minnie/Oswald

-Charlie

Hi there,
thanks for asking everyone. What are your interests?

Pixie hollow fairies
Thumper
Horses of disney
Chinese style dragons and dragons mickey icon's.

I also like, but didnt put on my want list mothers day pins, and birthstone pins: 2009 and forward.
Anything on my want list that does not match my above listed interests is for my daughters collections. (or hubby if its stitch. lol)

Not pin related but the Disney movie I am looking for is Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book (1994) on DVD. I have wanted this for years and sadly it is very hard to find or expensive online to buy. I have a copy I made using a video file a couple of years ago and picked up the VHS earlier this year for 50 cents at a used store but would love the DVD.

Was this the movie with Jason Scott Lee? It's that hard to find now?!

That's part of the idea... Everyone can list what they collect. I know some folks list it on their main profile here, but this is a fun way to look and see. I hope slowly but surely, everyone pretty much puts up what they collect.
Well in that case, I collect:

Alice in Wonderland - animated version all characters & park attractions (including DLR Alice ride, DLRP Alice's Labyrinth, etc.)
Mad Tea Party / Tea Cup ride - all park attractions worldwide
Alice in Wonderland - Burton version all characters
Mad T party - DCA park attraction
APs/PPs/prototypes of any of the above

:cheshire: :madhatter: :cheshire:

My pin collection has become very eclectic, but the main characters in there are:
Flynn Rider
Snow White
Prince Philip
Aurora
Snow White's Prince
Megara
Cruella de Vil
Rapunzel
Designer Collection pins

...and the other Disney Princesses and their Princes.

Last edited:
For me it's Chip n Dale, Princesses (mostly Belle, Ariel & Mulan), Castles, LGM & Princess companions (mostly Flounder/Sebastian, Pascal, Chip/Mrs Potts).

Got lots of little collections, but these are the main ones I'm working on right now.

I'm a mess! I collect everything, ha!

Ariel as mermaid and in her blue dress
belle
briar rose and mock prince or aurora sleeping
toy story
bugs life
Ratatouille
Wall-e
Finding nemo
enchanted
Some Princess and frog
Cinderella in rags and her mice
lion king
Lady and tramp
Disney dogs
Stained glass pins
Black and white pins
Eeyore
UP
Tangled
Wreck it Ralph

Phew! Did I leave out ANY Disney movie?? Ha!

I collect
Mulan
Mushu
anything else associated with the characters in the Mulan movie
Beloved Tales
PODM's
or anything else that will lead me to the above ;0)

not everyone who has been nominated has posted on here saying what they collect....

Think you have not been nominated for my zap mayhem.... you might be surprised!

I REALLY need everyone to list what they collect for my records!!!!

I think you know what I collect but you said everyone so I'll post here too. o_o I haven't checked out this Zap Mayhem yet.

Hitchhiking Ghosts
Haunted Mansion Organist
Hatbox Ghost
Other Haunted Mansion pins
Phantom Manor
Thunder Mountain
Thunder Mesa
Thunder Mesa Riverboat
Disneyland Railroad
Casey, Jr.
Rainbow Caverns/Mine Train thru Nature's Wonderland
Sam the Eagle
Ludwig Von Drake
José Carioca
Nautilus
Lonesome Ghosts

I think that's everything...

Last edited:
I'm totally scatterbrained and can't remember if I replied to this or not. But my main collections are Mulan, Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, Tangled, Enchanted, and Brave. I've also started collecting an array of other thingst hat I like. Indiana Jones, roses, Briar Rose, characters dressed as other characters, Alice(mostly Cheshire and Mad Hatter), Maleficent(mostly in dragon form), Treasure Planet, horses/centaurs/pegasi, and Fox and the Hound

I collect: Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Tink, Wendy, Alice, Jasmine, and Minnie :) if they weren't crazy to get, I'd collect Ariel and Rapunzel, too. :)

This is what I collect:

Anything Cars (The movie lol)
Disneyland Railroad
Treasure Planet
Pirates of the Caribbean
Chip and Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back