• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I need to know what you collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I am working on the DLRP train set, since my son and I love trains it would be a neat addition to my collection, but regularly I collect princesses, Stitch, Christmas, Halloween, keys, PODMs castles.

So the major parts of our collection are:
Sorcerer Mickey (Mickey, Yen Sid, or sorcerer hats)
Thumper
Tinker Bell
Stitch (stitch and props only, free figure/no background)
Mickey Head Icons
Mickey Ears Icons
Trains
Mickey and Minnie in wedding attire (only 3 left on the want list of these, but difficult to obtain)

I really like:

Tangled
Brave
Alice in Wonderland
Little Mermaid
Princesses
Aristocats
Beauty and the Beast
Lady and the Tramp
One Hundred and One Dalmatians

:)

I know that I wasn't nominated! LOL
But my Collections are: (in no particular order)

Mr. Toad
Haunted Mansion
Alice in Wonderland
Nightmare Before Christmas
And of course everybody's favorites--> PODM's

My interests: Tbell, pixiehollow, blue bird, bambi and thumper, princesses, jasmine with various colored outfits.
My 12yo dd: anything that catches her eye

I think I already received my zap, but I'm going to post because this is fun! :D

I love Merida, Stitch, Gaston, Peter Pan, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Pocahontas, Hercules, Tarzan, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, Tangled, and Princess and the Frog. I really like Disney Auctions pins lately, especially the Stitch one, but I'm saving up for those! The Stitch Invasion ones are hilarious! I love pins of characters, not really ones with times or dates or anything like that. xD

I like reading what everyone likes...gives me ideas...:naughty:

Together, my sister (starry_solo) and I collect: Belle (me), Mulan (her), Silver Mist, Little Green Men, Star Wars, Mickey/Minnie as couples (sometimes, not all), Tinker Bell birthstone pins (for May and August) and Asian Mickey and Minnie.

Oh wait, we also have Rapunzel and Giselle.

Are you looking for characters or specific types of pins?

Anything Stitch and tower of terror (like together, not separate, lol)
And old school Mickey which may not slightly be drifting off to include Oswald the rabbit as well :3

I doubt I'll be nominated lol but for some reason I love posting what I collect so I will nonetheless:

Kingdom Hearts
Stitch
Crossover pins (pins of characters from 2 separate properties dressing as others or interacting with them)

Select Jessica Rabbit pins
Little Mermaid
Keys and Keyholes

I am first and fore most "The Little Mermaid" collector. Next would be Nightmare Before Christmas and a little bit of Stitch. The "oddballs" in my collection are Tink's friend Rosetta, Esmeralda, Megara and march birthstone pins :)

I collect Little Mermaid pins, Tangled pins, Beauty and the beast pins, and I'd like to collect Jessica Rabbit and stitch pins in the coming year. I also like PATF and basically all princesses except Merida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back