• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I need to know what you collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to know what you collect
We thought someone was posting a thread to figure out what they should collect now haha MISREAD!

We collect ten things in general:
Ariel
Belle & Beast
The Lion King (Lions)
Pocahontas (only Pocahontas)
DSF Marquees of movies we LOVE (on our wants)
Maleficent
Steamboat Willie
Sorcerer Mickey
Buzz Lightyear
Jack Skellington & Zero only.

Dang, it seems like we're really specific. We just really wanted to have characters that we absolutely loved and connected with. (And yes we collect a lot of themes haha, but we actually brought it down from about 16 when we first started a few months ago).

Last edited:
Its rather fun reading what everyone collects; my collections are:

The Lion King
The Emperor's New Groove
Atlantis
The Great Mouse Detective

I collect Ariel, Mulan, Merida and Disneyland/DCA pins that make sense.

Amy collects NBC Jack, Zero, Fantasia and of course you know Tink.

My main collection:
Snow White & Pocahontas. Any pin, especially Pocahontas/John and Meeko.
Tangled- OE pins and the couple LE I like.

My other collections:
Belle & Ariel.

Goal for 2013: start a collection of princesses with horses.

Last edited:
What I collect...

Alice in Wonderland characters (Alice, Queen of Hearts, Rabbit, etc)
Small World
Mary Blair art inspired pins
Disneyland attractions or items (such as trash cans, weather vanes, etc.)
Cinderella
Jasmine

I collect Podm's, Alice in wonderland, Princesses, Hong kong cutie type pins, Centaurette pins, certain valentines day pins, cutie pins, Minne, Tokyo Minnie Pins, Lost Keys of Disneyland

I just want to post for the heck of it but I collect Stitch The Lost keys of Disneyland Resort as well as their locks I like attraction pins and just started on my PODM's. I just started collecting and didn't realize how many types of pins were out there so this is what I'm starting out with. It nice to see what everyone like and collects.

My collection has changed throughout the years, but my main themes are:

Sleeping Beauty/Briar Rose/Maleficent/Fairies/Aurora
WDI Fastpasses
WDI Sorcerer Hats
POM Stained Glass Attractions
Beauty and the Beast
Haunted Mansion
Pirates
Small World
Captain Hook/TicToc/Smee

Last edited:
Not expecting to get zapped but for reference:

Ariel
Winnie
Tigger
Splash Mountain
WDW attraction pins
Anything with WDW on!
Tangled
Lady and the Tramp
Electrical Parade
HM t shirt series

My major ones:
Alice in Wonderland
Mad T Party
Cinderella
Brave
Princess and the Frog, especially Tiana & Dr. Facilier
Diablo (Maleficent's raven-- not interested in Mali without Diablo)

My less major ones:
Pirates of the Caribbean
Mulan
It's a Small World
Haunted Mansion
Tower of Terror
Dick Tracy
Mickey icons as food

Little mermaid (hoping I can start collecting secondary characters- triton, max, ect)
beauty and the beast - more so because the bf and I are going to collect together.
Stained glass. Being an art major I love these.
Jessica and frakenweenie are my extreme lesser collections :/

Well it's worth a shot so...

Alice in Wonderland (favorite characters in order, Alice, Dinah, White Rabbit, Dormouse, Queen, Oysters, Cheshire Cat, March Hare, Mad Hatter)
Naughty Cats (Lucifer, Si & Am, Figaro)
Fairies (not so much Tink as her friends and the other fairies, Blue Fairy, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather)
Pegasuses (has anyone ever determined what the plural for pegasus is; in particular Peter Pegasus/Fantasia, but Hercules Pegasus is good too)
Centaurs
Enchanted
Brave
Prince/Princess Couples (or Prince and Prince if the make any)
Evil Queen

If you want us to get into non-Disney characters, let me know. ;) Because I love Sanrio!

My collection is about 98% Haunted Mansion and Halloween. :p But I just collect and don't trade. I've made 1 trade in my life since I just buy pins I need in my collection.

Hmm.. Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, anything of Disneyland history, and my newest collection: Tron Legacy! OH! Nightmare Before Christmas! How could I forget about that!?!

Karl collects Aurora and Phillip, as well as Sword in the Stone and Black Cauldron.

I (Hollie) collect Tangled mainly but have a side collection of Ariel

we seem to have started to collect PODMs as well, they started of for trading but we grew fond.

I love these threads, it brings usernames to life and is always interesting to see collectors favourites :)

Specifics please. Such as what movies, characters, or attractions you really like.

Why you ask?

Well, I am getting nominations like crazy for Zap Mayhem 2013. But I want to make sure that people who get nominated and receive zaps are getting things they like.

I have a spread sheet and everything all set up.

So... Tell me what you folks out there collect. Just a list please? As much as I adore stories, I gotta be able to see what to put on the spread sheet if you are one of my nominee's.

If you know what someone else collects, feel free to mention it here too!!!

Hi there,
thanks for asking everyone. What are your interests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back