• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I smiled today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smiled today

AverysFairyTale

Peter Pan Completest
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   1
So today was a pretty emotionally rough day, I know we all have them from time to time, and they stink! But it's life...

So I got home from work and had some goodies I. The mail that made me smile :) and I decided to turn my day around and have a little fun.

So here are my goodies :) grail alert!

ba4e7uza.jpg

Aren't they beautiful!

And I happened to have the perfect model to help me celebrate!

dabyqaze.jpg

Just what I needed:) some pretty pins and a cuddle with my moose, kisses and all
u3ahy2ah.jpg

Long day and I look yucky but my heart is smiling:)

One last pic of BoyNana's lanyard
u3uqequ9.jpg

Oh and the wall behind us

y7e2yny3.jpg

Never grow up and always remember to follow yours dreams

Thanks for looking and hope this made you smile to :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Yayyyyy!!!! Congrats! I was happy when I heard you were getting the pin. :) I spy with my eye my grail from set hanging on the wall all pretty.

love that lanyard haha and my favorite part is your dog wearing the lanyard! The replica and the real mccoy side by side haha Congrats on finally getting that Stitch pin, I know it must have taken a LOOOOONG time.

Wow!! That Nana collection is amazing! I hope I can get mine that good in time. Congrats on all your goodies! Bad days really suck, thank goodness for pin mail!

You got Stitch with Nana finally!! I'm working on trying to get one also right now! Happy you finally found it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back