• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Little Mermaid Pins WANT TO BUY, TRADE, OR BOTH

Haven't bumped this in a few days...I've been so busy it should be a crime @_@ On that note, I've come to my decision and I will be giving up 1 collection *hint hint* It isn't Ariel. I'll be posting a trade thread soon. It's not a big collection (only a handful of pins), but it consists of some VERY nice pins ^_^

:lol: I felt this gif was appropriate for this subforum:

i-want-more-ariel5.gif

Went ahead and put my whole Stitch collection up for trade :( It's sad to see it go since I love the collection so much...but I need to make way for others things and too many collection is...well...too much.

Haven't bumped this is a long time @_@ Sorry for my absence as of late...so busy. But I did get some good traders :D Stitch is pretty much all but gone (I had to trade him away before I regret my decision and took it back).

Yeah if you ever don't want her anymore I will be happy to take her back if I have anything you want for it :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back