• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Little Mermaid Pins WANT TO BUY, TRADE, OR BOTH

Almost had a myocardial infarction with this Eric PTD but I'm good :) Also, I finally get to cross off a signature pin (not a grail, but any signature pin is VERY wanted so it's always AMAZing!!!!!)

Haven't been on since last week but in that time I managed to get a signature pin (DV URSULA! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) AND I managed to hopefully have the WDI clamshell set on it's way to me (or at the very least Ariel...).

Sadly, it's now time to make a 2nd wanted thread...cause of WiR -__-

Found LM Storybook :) No luck on Triton PTD but I'm waiting for him to drop since he's still being priced at $60 but never selling :lol:

WiR Sorcerer pins are in talks! Frozen Sorcerer pins I can't even care about right now they're so impossible :lol:

Back