• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - freezing for Frozen

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - freezing for Frozen
That's just crazy. I'm glad I stayed away. Only would have gotten them to trade anyways. Glad I got my 2 opening day pins.

That surprise pin is really pretty. After going to DLR last night and finding out the high edition Opening Day pin sold out in one day, I just knew this release would be beyond crazy. I've definitely adjusted my Frozen collecting expectations!

I got the opening pin last night around 5pm, and the shop was nearly all out. I'm glad I made the pin shop my first stop

At least two of the Elsa Surprise pins seem to have sold on eBay already. Better go and change my signature now.

Does anyone have an actual picture of the Elsa Surprise pin? All I can find is the picture of the flyer. The pin looks pretty, but I can't tell if her face looks good or not. :)

Does anyone have an actual picture of the Elsa Surprise pin? All I can find is the picture of the flyer. The pin looks pretty, but I can't tell if her face looks good or not. :)

5BCF606A-257D-4295-85E1-A289976DD54A-41118-000025477B46EB69_zps82053bba.jpg

Hahahahah. Glad I'm not the only one who judges by face. Nothing with a clown mouth or a weird nose is going into any of MY shadowboxes! (Save money that way, too; I'll never be a completist!)

Everything has become very unorganized. The woman at the door is letting people in out of order. People are missing from the line and there are small gaps between numbers. 238 just went in

i guess it's a good thing they changed the time to 6 am. At this rate, with 238 (of 500) going in the door 3 hours later, you'll be done around 12 noon?!

Everything has become very unorganized. The woman at the door is letting people in out of order. People are missing from the line and there are small gaps between numbers. 238 just went in

Are they missing, or was it one of those things where you could go in and pay with the person in your "group" who had the highest number? And therefore a bunch of people "piled on" with the folks who had low #s? Like anyone involved in this release needed MORE stress ... Fingers crossed for you!

Are they missing, or was it one of those things where you could go in and pay with the person in your "group" who had the highest number? And therefore a bunch of people "piled on" with the folks who had low #s? Like anyone involved in this release needed MORE stress ... Fingers crossed for you!
There's just people missing. If you pay with a group you have to pay with the highest number. For example, if I pull #1 and by boyfriend pulls #10, if we want to pay together, I have to pay with him at 10. He doesn't get to move forward. So people just aren't here for some reason.

Welllll... This seems like madness.... Super bummed though, since I was all ready to go and found out last minute I couldn't :( ...ha I thought getting the DS jumbo would be bad... The pins are lovely though, so congrats to all who got them!

There's just people missing. If you pay with a group you have to pay with the highest number. For example, if I pull #1 and by boyfriend pulls #10, if we want to pay together, I have to pay with him at 10. He doesn't get to move forward. So people just aren't here for some reason.

Yeah, realized I had that backwards right after I hit "Submit." (But it's lunchtime here, and I didn't have time to make coffee this morning, so ....) Maybe people thought they'd be done by now and had to leave to go to work? I hope if those folks are truly "gone," that people who went down to DSF and got a lousy # didn't all bail. Maybe some of them have a chance, after all?

I got the opening pin last night around 5pm, and the shop was nearly all out. I'm glad I made the pin shop my first stop

Yeah, I got to Pin Trader's at DTD around 6 and there were none. If I didn't have my son and husband waiting for me in the car, I would've at least made it down to DCA to check out the pin shop on Buena Vista Street because sometimes CM's just have bad info and I no less people frequent that one. All is well though because I bought 2 on the Bay for a pretty reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back