• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood Wristbands for DSF pin trading event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda (with a ll respect) disagree with diablo (hi honey) the reason they split up the wrist band distribution is so people who can make it during thed morning (the original intent-not an all nighter) get a shot and people who work can have a chance to get a wrist band at the evening hand out. It of course has not worked as expected because all you people are coo coo in the head and are still taking off work and camping out for hours--which the wristbands wre supposed to help eliminate besides the cutting. Thank goodness i am not there cause i am as nuts a all of you!

Any idea how many people are in the line for the evening handout? I have a doctors appointment at 10... Can I make it if I come after?

I kinda (with a ll respect) disagree with diablo (hi honey) the reason they split up the wrist band distribution is so people who can make it during thed morning (the original intent-not an all nighter) get a shot and people who work can have a chance to get a wrist band at the evening hand out. It of course has not worked as expected because all you people are coo coo in the head and are still taking off work and camping out for hours--which the wristbands wre supposed to help eliminate besides the cutting. Thank goodness i am not there cause i am as nuts a all of you!

I'll agree with Diablo just because it was a miserable release and I think if you toughed it out tonight and there were 150 people in line they should have given all 150 out. I only think that with this one occasion because it rained and it sucked

I'll agree with Diablo just because it was a miserable release and I think if you toughed it out tonight and there were 150 people in line they should have given all 150 out. I only think that with this one occasion because it rained and it sucked

I 100% agree with you. The date is known in advance and you have plenty of time to request time off or a day off of work to wait in line.

There are about 10 of us in line for the 7PM wristband distribution, a lot of people left when they found out DSF was only handing out the first 75 wristbands. We are going to stick it out for the remaining 11 hours. We will keep you updated every hour or so.

There are about 10 of us in line for the 7PM wristband distribution, a lot of people left when they found out DSF was only handing out the first 75 wristbands. We are going to stick it out for the remaining 11 hours. We will keep you updated every hour or so.

You're awesome! I wish I could buy you a hot cup of coffee or tea and bring it to you in line. Of course, then I'd probably be standing next to you if I were in town! Have fun out there.

Sorry that there were people that didn't make the first wave cut, even though you braved it out there in the cold and rain. :(. I was sincerely hoping that they would make an exception due to the horrible conditions... But rules are rules I guess. BOO!!!

is there room for small tents. ??? looks like a fun camp out to me. i like the little river that runs right down the middle. Not sure how clean the water is. But hey.. always fun to camp next to a stream. :)

is there room for small tents. ??? looks like a fun camp out to me. i like the little river that runs right down the middle. Not sure how clean the water is. But hey.. always fun to camp next to a stream. :)

Ok thats hysterical....good luck tonight to all

Is there a girl there with alot of freckles on her face there in line? Her phone die so I was wondering. She has alot of freckles. Thanks

The tents and canopies are only allowed after business / theater hours - otherwise they interfere with normal people traffic / theater operation / fire exits

Last edited:
I saw her before the morning wristband distribution just behind Kristin...I don't know if she decided to stay.
Yep. She's here. :)

The tents and canopies are only allowed after business / theater hours - otherwise they interfere with normal people traffic / theater operation / fire lane
Ed came and thanked us for being here. Lol He let us keep our beach umbrella up and the group in front of us are able to keep their tent up. We left lots of room though for people to walk.

Started raining pretty good for a little bit. Not too bad right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back