• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts
277231_1250432033080_500_279.jpg

*King Louie having done everything he can to make sure that all detectives have arrived, decides to join the others in Adventureland. Upon arriving at the Magic Carpet attraction Louie sees an oold, but troublesome friend winding his way through the attraction.*

Carpets_of_Aladdin_01.jpg

LOUIE TO KAA* "Have you found anything yet? I am woried with your appetite you will eat the evidence."

thumbnailCAZTAKG2.jpg

*KAA gives Louie a dirty look as others begin to arrive on the scene.*

OOC* Stef is right. I don't PM people before the game starts. Once you sign up I add you to the list. During the game I PM clues and info to help the game run smooth as possible, so it is important to check frequently. The Check in period is almost done and before my night ends I will start our first post count period.

Snow White arrives in Adventureland and looks around for anything unusual. She sees Aurora and together they look for clues.

** OOC: I am checking in as a VIP Player. ;)

Last edited:
FIRST POST COUNT STARTS HERE 3 in 48 hours

OOC* Ok everyone yoour first minimum post count starts here. 3 in te next 48 hours. A clue and surprise should come soon(I hope) also a trivia chance will appen in exactly 12 hours and 25 minutes from now.:)
OOC* Please excuse the daylight picture when it is actually still night in the story,

Last edited:
View attachment 4609

Kaa looks up at Chief Louie, seeing in the background the gathering of the masses. The late too arrive princess, the birds, the mice, the eerie denizens of that anti science wonderland, the crazy amphibian. Even now the ill fated journey of the Jungle Cruise DSI are charging up the ramp from the attractions exit area. They pass the remote boats and the pre programmed jets of propane explode fire from the water to illuminate their exodous. Several of the mice and Tink are slightly suprised by the sudden eruption of flames, but it does not slow thier stampede.

"Excellent!, you have all arrived jussst in time!! Chief behind usss isss a mossst gruesssome sssscene. I sssubmit our firssst crime ssscene to you.
But firssst I would caution all of you of the femine persssuasssion to ssstand back."
With a certain vile gleam to his slowly rotating orbs and special twist of his head, Kaa gazes straight at Aurora,Snow White,and Bianca before continuing.
" Our victim died mossst heniousssly crussshed beneath one of the carpetsss asss it ssstopped at the loading area. There isss more blood and foulnesss there than after a feast by that loathsome Ssshere khan!! Pleassse thossse of you with sssensssitve naturessss ssstay back!
Yesss you too Basssil,"he sneered this last with a final flick of his tongue.

" The victim wasss non other than our attractionsss love!! Yesss, Jasssmine !View attachment 4610!You see why I cautioned you ladiesss, I know you princessesss ssstand together sssso thisss may be more sssshocking to you." This last was uttered in just such a way as to be ambiguious in meaning. Was he taunting the ladies of stature? Or mearly ACTUALLY being considerate of thier natures?

While making the revelation about the murder victim and the gory details of her obvious demise, Kaa has begun to slither in between several of the gathered detectives.View attachment 4608[

"I can only asssume their wasss a motive for our good desert flower to be sssnuffed out like thisss,but what could thisss be? Another question Im sure my esssteemed but slightly over eager co-detectivesss may think isss what isss the connection to Keira with Jasmines murder?"
" These querriesss are jussst a ssstart of a long lissst of quessstions im sssure. Pleassse feel free to invessstigate the actuall carnage if you mussst, but for myssself I have ssseen enuff" Kaa begins to turn towards the pathway back towards the entrance to Adventureland, when he pauses, and does his half body turn again.
"Sssay, I did find one tinsssy thing,not really a clue, not hardly worth mentioning at all, but I will in passsssing, I would like a bit of time in the lab firssst to asssesss it clossser,if I have your permisssion CL? But I will be happy to reveal to all when I am done what I have found"
he sssneered with a ever so Satanic grin before continuing,
"Or for the promissse of a favor later on in our invessstigation , I can ssshare with you now what I have found in sssecret , Trussst Meee?"
View attachment 4607

Last edited:
Dodo Byrd is running around Adventureland looking for someone to help him out. He calls out to Tink "Hey, little fairy, could you give me hand figuring out some of these clues?" He flys up to the closest tree to the Magic Carpet Ride and searches for any sign of footprints. He takes out his trusty spyglass and searches all around the area. Finding no clues whatsoever, he floats back down to the ground. "This is discouraging" he mumbles to himself. "I have absolutely no idea what to do now and wish someone would help me out."

He see Kaa over near the Magic Carpet, but decides in the interest of self preservation to avoid talking to him. Dodo sincerely wishes Alice were here since she would know what to do. Maybe some kind soul will help him out. He's concerned that because such a rather large nose that others will think he has a keen sense of smell, which is not the case at all. Perhaps he should try to gather all the detectives around him for a Cacus Race. That would be fun.
caucusrace.jpg

Then he hears Kaa speaking (if one can call that hissing noise speaking) and learns of the death of the beautiful Jessica. Oh poor Roger, he must be heartbroken, thinks Dodo. I for one do not wish to see the crime scene with all the blood and gore. I wish to remember the poor girl and as laughing and dancing. Sadly Dodo turns away and find a stone to sit on while he thinks. "Who could have done such a dastardly deed?" he wondered. "It's positively criminal!" Could the person who murdered Jessica in cold blood also be the one who kidnapped Kiara? Does a cold blooded murder mean a cold blooded killer!!! Dodo looks surreptitiously at Kaa and wonders if he is cold blooded enough to have done this.

Last edited:
As Kaa starts his hissing tink looks over and catches enough of what he has said and looks to the loading docks to see poor jasmine crushed under the carpet. she files over to kaa and brandishing her wand full of pixie dust, tells him to show what he has found at the scene of the crime.

868c_35.jpg

*Chief Louie looks at the scene that has been found by Kaa. Sure enough Jasmine lies dead and quite mangled under one of the carpet's landing areas. It is quite a mess and Louie almost loses his dinner.*

"Kaa, Yes you can take what you found to the lab. It has been set up in what is usually King Stefan's restaurant. Before you go though I insist that you share with the others what you have found"

Kaa smiles ever so slightly, and actually bows his head in what amazes all as an act of actual respect to Louie before speaking.
"Asss you wisssh, my chieftain. The only clue contained within thisss dasssterdly ssscene wasss that of a blood soaked feather! Its color and of course species of origin are still unidentifiable, I have sssecured a blood sample from the ssscene to compare to Jasssminesss and confirm all the blood isss hersss alone, Then I ssshall due my bessst to ssse what can be learned from the feather itssself." My resultsss will be posssted in the cassstle room gathering area asss sssoon asss I have them."
"Princessssesss you have my deepessst regretsss, "he nods again to the assembled roayalty as he gathers his belongings.

"But before I go I would possstulate thisss, What bird would want to kill Jasssmine, and more importantly why?"

Tink watches as Kaa slowly reveals a blood soaked feather. she does think Kaa asks some good questions. but it probably is not a bird that killed Jasmine but a faether that came from a bird around the killer. tink searches for any clue that could lead to Kiara

Kaa snapps bolt upright!! <and for a snake of his size that inandof itself is a feat!!> BirdS!!!! He immediatley slithers at top speed in the opposite direction from the entrance to adventureland, past the still stunned group of detectives and pell mells it into the Tiki Room attraction!! Here is where he starts looking even before heading to the lab. A collection of feathers is quickly gathered for comparision to the one found at the scene of the crime.

Wandering into the kitchen, Anton Ego is disappointed to find that all the food has already been cleared. There's not a chef in site, in fact, no one is around the kitchen or restaurant at all. With a sigh he finally decides to leave, still hungry, and see what the detectives have already been sure to find.

Rafiki it still looking into his bowl when he is aware of some commotion over by the magic carpets. He packs up his things and heads over.

Just as he gets nearer he sees a snake in the grass the realises it is Kaa. What's going on Kaa? Just as Kaa is about to answer he hears Chief Louie tell them about poor Jasmine. What clues have we found, a feather by any chance?

Having gathered the feathers from the Tiki room, Kaa once more heads back to the Castle to have the feather examined at the lab. On the way he passes an odd looking long nosed fellow in obvious, European styling. Heading in the opposite direction back towards Adventureland
"Ahhh the enegmatic Anton Ego, no doubt. I sssuppossse thatsss called Fassshionably late" Kaa mumbles to himself, not that Anton would have even acknowledged it IF he had heard it,
"King Ssstefan'sss lab it is, Letsss hope that CL hasss gotten usss good equipment, thisss time" the snake shook his head. Kaa disliked the present situation and if he and the others did not act quickly it was likely to get worse, much worse...

Having arrived at the Magic Carpets unnoticed by the other detectives Pumba is sorry to see what has happened to Jasmine.

"Oh no crushed by a carpet is not a nice way to go. The feather being found doesn't come as much of a surprise though."

MPH is circling the carpets looking for clues when he gets to the scene where Kaa discovered Jasmine. "What a shame. I wonder why someone would want to kill Jasmine?" MPH says to no one in particular. MPH notes the feather as a clue, takes a breath and starts to look for other clues...or a note.

Chip has only started investigating the surrounding area before Kaa shares his gruesome discovery. "Who would want to kill the Princess Jasmine? Though her pet tiger is another story." Thinking back to an incident of Cat vs. Chipmunk. Taking into account the blood soaked feathers, "I wonder?" Seeing that Kaa has already documented the scene at the carpets and the Tiki-room, "I will meet Kaa back at Stefan's Royal Hall, but let me go gather some other evidence for cross-examination."

Last edited:
We find Chip traveling through a series of lower level tunnel systems. "The Utilidor is an ingenious way of getting to place to place within the Magic Kingdom, it's probably how the the killer was able get away so quickly without anyone noticing." He carrying is a proportionately large bag of with a few samples of feathers, eached carefully bagged and documented where the areas, mainly from the Splash Mountain fowls and the Haunted Mountain's raven. "When I was passing through the Pirates of the Carribean, it seemed that Captain Barbossa was missing a feather from his hat, it may be only circumstantial." Traveling for several minutes, He finally reaches an elevator as it opens revealing the ornate golden decor fitting for Cinderella's Castle. "Let me see if Kaa has started analyzing the evidence already, if not I'll take the elevator up to the Suite and take a short nap. Its been a very long day."

Last edited:
View attachment 4618The serpent paced the halls outside the lab area, he was most impressed, obviously this case had drawn someone of alot of power and moneys attention. The lab set up was impressive to say the very least!!! He had expected basic accomadtions but was very pleasantly suprised when he entered King Stefans Hall/Lab.
There were crates of equipment everywhere.As he enterered he noticed all were stamped with a ornate capital D, so the funding for this investigation had come from the top? The hall had been emptied of its usual grand adornments. They were replaced with tables and workstations. Each seemed to be equiped with state of the art technology, alot of which Kaa did not fully understand. View attachment 4615
The technicians working in the area wore labcoats of white with the same ornate capital D as on the boxes embossed on their attire. One of these young people came forward to Kaa and addressed him.
"Good evening sir, I have recieved a text from Chief Louie to examine the evidence you found at the crime scene... I will have a full report to you as soon as possible. The evidence please sir?"View attachment 4616
Kaa is impressed as he hands the gore encrusted feather over to the tech, "Louie ssseemsss to have assssembled a very talented back-up team for usss. I trussst you will inform me firssst of any resssultsss??"
The technician nods and hurries back to his station to begin is analysis of the evidence....
Kaa silently slides over to a darker corner to wait, while never his strongest suit, the python has spent years practicing waiting, a few more minutes , or hours will not kill him.
He thinks onward about the case,

Is the feather a real feather or artificial?
If real then we must consider all known fowl,be they prensently residing in the MK or not?View attachment 4613
If artificial, we must notate and exam each artificial bird within the kingdom, Kaa whistles as he mentally begins the list of known artificial birds in the magic kingdom. "Thatsss a whole lot of birdsss!!!"
If the feather IS real what species, this will help somewhat in narrowing down our choices. Without the use of Olsen's Standard Book of British Birds,View attachment 4614
What if the feather is not from a bird at all, several different types of costumes worn in the MK have feathers as a accoutrement which of them could it be from?
Will a review of film of the Tiki room or the murder scene reveal anything more?

His notations are interrupted when he notices Chip approaching the entrance to the Lab, The little rodent has plenty of chutzpah, Kaa chuckles to himself.
"What? He callsss out for me asss if looking to ssspeak to me?"
The constrictor is both suprised and amused!!
This could be a most intresting conversation!!

Mr. Toad ponders the scene from atop the camel. Saddened by the gruesome discovery, he starts looking around.
The feather Kaaa found could easily have come from the Tiki room right next to the carpets. Or maybe from another ride? Or maybe it fell off a parade costume? Rejoining the parade could lead to an unnoticed getaway...

Basil finishes making notations of the recent finds in his journal, then proceeds to look for more clues. Not finding anything else of relevance, he helps secure the area until Cheif Louie's assistants can arrive to properly process and remove the body.

He then reaches for his pipe, lights it, and ponders the new evidence...

Last edited:
still pondering on top of the camel, Mr. Toad realizes that there are also a few detectives that have feathers....

"Where is Kaaa with the results?" Toad thinks to himself.

Dodo is extremely upset to think that one of his feathered friends might have committed this heinous crime. THEN, he realizes that as a bird, he is now a suspect!! Oh dear, he worries that Kaa might eat him thinking that he is guilty. Now he knows that he must find clues in order to find the real criminal and free himself from suspicion. He decides to talk to some of his bird friends.

He drifts over to the Tiki room and spots several birds who are known to be friendly. He approaches them and ask if they saw anything that might be of use in the death of Jessica Rabbit and the disappearance of Kiara. The parrot replies that he is shocked to have just learned of the death of his dear Jessica who came in on many occassions to feed him tidbits. He also says he hasn't seen Kiara for several months now and is sure that Dodo will find her. Dodo thanks the parrot and waddles over to the next group of birds. Apparently they do not speak his language and he is unable to glean any additional information. Disappointed in his initial efforts, he decides to try a different approach.

As he is leaving the Tiki room, he spots a cast member who has several feathers as part of their costume. Of course, it could be a human disguised as a bird or using bird accoutrements as part of their costume. He decides to go to the lab and see if he can determine if the feather was from a living bird or was painted to use as decoration. As he approaches the lab, he spots Kaa curled up in the corner and Chip standing in front of him. He decides he can safely enter the lab since Kaa would not dare eat him in front of witnessess.

Dodo approaches the technicians and asked if they have been able to determine where the feather might have come from. They glance nervously at Kaa since he brought them the evidence and he asked to be informed first of any conclusions. They tell Dodo that he will have to ask Kaa for permission to get the information. Dodo decides that he doesn't need it as badly as he first thought.

He leaves the lab and hopes that he will see Chip again.

Last edited:
Back