• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts
As everyone gets to leaving on their own investigations, Chip decides to wait near the Adventureland Veranda. "Hopefully the Dole-whip stand is still be open, It would good treat to have for waiting though I wouldn't mind the company."

The remaining on time detectives begin to file out of the Castle courtyard and towards Adventureland as per instructions. Several began cloustering together, if to converse about the case or to complain about the weather, it matters not thought Kaa. The past,and this place, no matter how unpleasant a memory did not matter tonight, although it may never be forgotten.. or forgiven! All that mattered was Keira!
The few late stragglers to the courtyard did little to encourage the python of any quick or easy solutions to the crime. Each while alittle odd in thier own right, may have the faculties to deduce this conundrum. However each also had more then thier own considerations too.
Take that Chessie character. "No letsss not take him at all.He can disssapear and defy gravity...Letsss not give him any leway"Kaa sneered to himself,The cat for his part stared down at Kaa and the others with his ever present grin.That grin was not Kaa's favorite feature of the kitty and from then he made a conscious effort to stay clear of the pink and purple feline. "Yesss pay attention to that one" he mused
The serpent recalled past experiences with those beings that did not adhere to "laws" of nature. The outcome had led him to a long and painfull exsistence. It was an experience he did not wish to repeat!!The cost was already to high to have learned this lesson , he would not repeat that mistake. Suddenly his gaze fell apon the little leather coat and brown fedora and his mood altered quite quickly.
"Chip,yesss that is the one,"He wispered to himself, Kaa could never tell them apart except for the nose. Still trying to save the day are we little man? Kaas eyes widened as he saw that the little chipmunk was without his partner, and that ever pesky Gadget!!
"All alone in the great big world are you now?" he querried the little rodent
"ssSeemsss you may need sssome asssisstance without your sssidekicksss?"
Kaa didnt really underestimate the little creature at all. The Rescue Rangers were know even too the Jungle District. No he didnt need his partners help, but the python didnt want to give the little guy to much of a swelled cheek!!
The last noticed latecommer was that Dodo Byrd character, "He isss very ssstrange, Isss he jussst acting or isss thisss sssome kind of inate talent." Kaa had heard of such creatures before. Simple in thought and action yet somehow gifted beyond all reason in luck and circumstance.A very formidable advantage if one knew how to use it to ones advantage to be sure!! An even more formidable weapon if everyone believes you dont have anything that is a weapon! The Dodo tried to speak to him, and at first Kaa would listen, but either it was the sound of the Byrds voice or the first strains of music as they passed the walkway towards Adventureland.
That bridge, Kaa mused as he watched the others passing over that little wooden bridge under that sign. Have you ever noticed that no matter what, if you see folks walking over that bridge and the music plays someone is going to start dancing!! Kaa had seen it in the past a thousands times a day, and to this day it still happens at least a thousand times a day,he thought. His uncharacteristic mood upswing was halted immediately and his usual sour demeanor engulfed the fleeting glimpse of his bright and joy inspired time past.

His eyes once again grew to slits, and his coils tensed rather noticably to all around him as his gaze once more fell on the trenchcoat and deerstaker capped figure leading the group. His tongue flicked out, once was all it took for the serpent and his voice became even colder if it could,
" SSSSooo itsss Inssspector Basssil isss it now??
"Inssspector???"
"Inssspector!!!"
This last word hissed out of his mouth, the suprise and disbelief apparent on his angular face, but only for a fleeting moment and then his usual, some would say, un-nerving composure returned.
The greeting he had recieved earlier from the so called Great Mouse Detective, was not without expectation. He knew when he answered the call from Louie this was going to be difficult. That much he knew, but did any of the others even suspect what was to come,,,, he doubted...

Now to the case, he focused his mind and shifted to thermographic vision, maybe what Nala smelled could be tracked by heat signature,
There would be plenty of time later for personal things to be dealt with....

MPH notices Chip "inspecting" the Dole Whip area and decides it is as good of a place to start as any. MPH catches up to Chip "I'll join you for a Dole Whip and some investigating, too." With that, MPH orders a Dole Whip Float and sits down, watching the coming and going, mostly guests going toward Main Street, and ponders what all of this means. "Where would Nala be" MPH wonders aloud. "Jungle Cruise" MPH decides, and he mentions to Chip that he thinks they should check out the Jungle Cruise since they don't have any other leads to go on.

Tink fles over to the jungle cruise ride and gets on a boat to check out the ride area for anything out of the ordinary. she waits for MPH and Chip to get on board and stops everyone else from boarding that boat unless they are on the DSI team.

"Yes, it's a plausible area to investigate" replying to MPH's inquiry. As both ventured farther west they came upon the rickety boat docks. A CM stood in the water craft, though he was looking down at his watch periodically annoyed, perhaps waiting for more travelers before calling it in for the night. It's not till they reach the side of the craft, when Tink pokes her head and flies toward them stating that she "reserved" for the DSI expedition. "Let us see if anyone else arrives before continuing on"

Last edited:
*While all of the detectives have arrived and gathered, Chessie has just quietly floated in the air, grinning, and watching. As a few stragglers arrive, the group starts making its way over to Adventureland, as that was the place where Kiara's trail was last detected and the best place to start. Still grinning and quietly observing the group dynamics, Chessie floats his way over to Adventureland with the other detectives, quite certain that the adventure is just beginning.*

Kaa watches the expedition heading to the jungle cruise," I think I ssshall wait here "he smirks," after all the Chief hasssnt even told usss where Nala lassst ssscented Keira, no point gettting your sssensssesss all disssheveled isss there?. Patience is often the trademark of a good hunter, do you know when to wait, or when to russsh forward?. Besssidesss I think sssomone ssshould quick check the promande, I will jussst wait right here, between Aladdin and the Tiki Room, I can sssee all the way down to the piratesss gift ssshop, almossst all of the Agraba merchants, avoid that insssipid ssspitting camel, sssee the tikisss ssspray the lassst of the fleeing guestsss.
"Ssso now we sssee where thisss plot thickensss"

adultnala03.gif

*Still at the castle with Louie, Nala explains where she first picked up Kiara's scent and then she heads to help with the search. Louie messages those that have left and explains to those still nearby.*

CHIEF to everyone* "Nala said that she first picked up Kiara's scent in an area that also had the strong stink of camels. I think searching all of Adventureland is a must, but that may help get started. I am going to wait here and message those that have yet to check in. I will join you asap."

Toad races towards Adventureland in his little car. He wildly starts doing donuts by the Magic Carpets chuckling to himself as he tries to avoid the "spit".

View attachment 4598Kaa immediately heads to Alladins magic carpet ride to search for clues. Being so close to the ride from his vantage point it takes the jungle constrictor only a minute to reach the Spitting camels in front of the attraction. "Thisss isss the only camelsss in Adventureland, sssilly novicesss it will take them a while to finisssh thier tour of the Jungle Cruissse, Now isss the chance to find our firssst clue. Kaa removes his voice activated recorder from his pack and begins recording the scene," what the eye misssesss now, the camera recordsss forever" he recounts, like a mantra many times repeated.
"Whoever you are, and what ever you have done with Keira, you jussst wait till I get my coilsss around you!!" the serpent slathered, and slides over to the whirling carpets, Tongue flicking into the air attempting to sense anything unusual.

"Sssee Basssil, your novice detectivesss have committed themssselvesss before the hunt hasss begun. Sssorely needed from any sssource indeed, we ssshall sssee." The ride controls would be his first inspection and then the carpets themselves, followed by the que and then the mechanisms.

Last edited:
OOC*New players --always keep an eye on your PM box as I send info and clues.

OOC2* Well allmissing players have been PMd and the first info has been sent out.:)

Last edited:
Kevin has just got the mail after returning from her little holiday and is on her way to adventureland as fast as her legs can run.

KA-KAAAW - sorry Im later everyone

Bianca hops out early of the Jungle Cruise, using the not-so-amusing tour guide as a leaping point to narrowly miss the water.
After landing on the shore & straigtening her shawl, she scampers over to Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride in a **fashionably** late attempt to catch the latest clue...

With all the rodents running around, Toad decides to "park" his car by the spitting Tikis; knocking over one in the process.

He hops over and climbs up to the top of the camel to get a better view of area and to see if there is anything out of place.

Midway through the cruise, the lack of enthusiasm from the tour guide has deadened the normally enjoyable experience, Bianca having left the journey so amusingly being the only form of entertainment.
Chip grumbles about the mistake of taking that excursion mumbling to himself that King Louis' message has probably reached everyone else.
As the watercraft finally docks, the remaining detectives don't wait race to the Adventureland Bazaar, which as predicted have many detectives already investigating.
Chip is there to start his own searching. "I wonder what clues may lie near the spitting camels?"

Last edited:
Basil, who had taken his time proceeding to Adventureland and thus missed the Jungle Cruise launch, receives Louie's message and heads directly to the spitting camel. He notices Kaa and decides to steer clear and approaches from the opposite side. Just then Bianca comes rushing to the scene. Basil smiles to her and tips his hat. He thinks to himself, "come now Basil, let's not get distracted by a pretty face, and focus on finding clues". He forgoes his flashlight, preferring to let his eyes adjust to the dark. He then begins searching the area for any signs of Kiara...

Approaching the front of the Magic Kingdom by boat, Anton Ego gingerly steps off, only to be rattled by throngs of tourists pushing and shoving for seats on the vessel for a return trip. Rolling his eyes, he continues to the front gate, but avoids the park guests by taking a Cast Member only entrance to the side. He is, after all, here on double duty so will take the advantages where he can.

Walking back stage, he approaches the Hub area and speaks with King Louie briefly. Seeing the other detectives off to duke it out for bragging rights of the first clue, he decides to check in upstairs to his room instead. Traveling up the castle, and entering the VIP apartment, he finds a nice spot for his type writer and sets it down. Since he didn't have a chance for dinner, he stops down below to speak with the Chef at Cinderella's Royal Table. Maybe there are still one of tonight's specials left over.

MPH is happy as the Jungle Cruise finishes, as the tour guide's jokes were stale. MPH and the detectives remaining on the boat head over to the camels, being careful not to get spit on. MPH to the other detectives, "I'll start my search with a thorough inspection of each of the ride vehicles."

Aurora was busy taking pictures and signing Autographs for all of the guests when she recieved the call from King Louie - unfortunately she could not leave until after the princess story time as it was her turn to read to all of the little princesses and princes. Once storytime is over he hurries to the castle and checks in with King Louie. She is all caught up and heads to Adventureland and the camels.

**OOC - sorry I was out of town and just got back - but I never recieved a PM do you have me as signed up?**

busy reciting in elocution, the caterpillar notices the cheshire cat off in a hurry and notices that the cheshire cat cannot help but spread the news from Nala, quickly he responds, " WhoooOooo would haVvVe takeNnNn heRrr" with that in mind, he takes a big breath of his hookah and makes his transformation into a butterfly, flying over to join the others in the search for Kiara.

He shortly arrives to see that many of the other detectives hot on the case and decides to land on a leaf by the jungle cruse, but shortly after smooking only a few hits of his hookahs, his vowels fly in a different direction that doesnt quiet... add up. He decides to leave the stale jungle cruse and investigate by the camels that are so interesting. flying overhead as a butterfly he decides that this is exactially the right spot to start investigating

thinking to himself about who the killer might be, he lets out a few puffs

Whhhooooo RRRRRrrrRRR uuUUUuuuu......

OOC never got a pm ither =( am i still in!?

*As the detectives arrive in Adventureland, Chessie notices that everyone seems to have split up in several directions. Since Nala said that she detected camels along with the last indication of Kiara, Chessie decides to check out the spitting camels and the surrounding areas. He quickly disappears from the group and reappears outside of the carpet attraction, quietly investigating the area for anything that might stand out as a clue.*

OOC: For the newbies, we still are in the check in period and from what I have gathered, the only PMs that would have gone out from Wally would have been to a few detectives with information to get the game really started (which not everyone would have gotten) and possibly to the few players who haven't yet checked in to remind them that the game has started. If you signed up and are listed on the registration thread, as of right now, you are in. You will not be taken out of the game without your knowing it.

Rafiki greets Nala and expresses his sorrow at Simba's death and at Kiara's kidnap. Nala we will find Kiara I am sure of it. Camels you say, hmm, interesting. Rafiki then follows the other detectives to Adventureland but instead of rushing around searching he find a corner and settles down in it. He goes into his bag and takes out his magic bowl, he then climbs up and grabs some debris that is blowing in the wind. He comes back down and throws it into his bowl.

Oooh interesting. Rafiki then goes back into his bag and removes a mango which he munches on while looking deep into his bowl.

Back