• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My ever growing collection......picture heavy......

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ever growing collection......picture heavy......

MotherKnowsBest

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You asked for it you got it....So many pins....So many different collections....
--sorry the pictures are not the best quality--

My Snow White collection

More Snow

Evil Queen

Framed set

Rapunzel/Tangled Only a few left!!!!waiting on a few to come in and into the shadow box they go..

Brave and Fairies

Fantasia

Framed set

Stained glass pins

princesses and sets

Villains and BT's

Miscellaneous pairs, singles and sets

New Fantasyland and books

DV's and PODM's

more box sets and books :)

My Designer Princesses

and last but not least my lanyard...with all of the Okinawa pins I have right now plus some of my faves!

Thanks for looking!!!!:)

Two more waiting to be shipped!! Hopefully this week, then tell me who else you want... We might need bigger/more Snow and Rapunzel shadowboxes!! Haha!

Gorgeous stuff, Angie! Love your collection! <3

Amazing collection!! I love your Fantasia and Snow White Page- all your pages are arranged so beautifully! <3 Thanks so much for sharing! :)

My reaction

jaw-drop-o.gif

REALLY NICE COLLECTION!!!!

Great pins! Are you collecting year 1 PODMs or just year 2? I love your designer princess shadowbox :)

Thank you so much everyone :)

Okinawa (Disney on tour), Snow and Tangled are my main collections, they are the ones I am most excited about :wiggle:

I am only collecting certain PODM"S (favorite movies) and I am very, very picky as I only want my favorite scenes and I am only wanting one podm per movie :)

J'aimie I am looking forward to getting the boxes and we will definitely have to talk about some more :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back