• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Frozen Collection Updated 12/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Frozen Collection Updated 12/14
Have you seen the new Kristoff pin?? that's gonna be On Classic hard to get!!

I don't want to think about the Adventures by Disney stuff!! Lol. I'm trying my best to obtain them but I know that these will be years worth of searching. :) I'm okay with it though, that is the fun in pin collecting!

Thanks guys! I guess ~technically~ I am not a completist until I have the blue logo thing in my signature though. I am just kidding myself :p but sometimes you gotta play make-believe to keep yourself sane!

Did I mention I'm totally jealous?? :bowdown: :naughty: Really, though , your pins look so nice together; you organized them perfectly!! :)

absolutely gorgeous! This is a beautiful pin collection! I love Frozen pins, and I wish I had some of the ones you have. The Olafs at the bottom are my faves. I LOVE Olaf with the Goofy hat <3 I want him someday XD Keep up the great collection :)

I didn't even realize they had release so many in such a small period of time. I have a decent collection and I couldn't even be a Paris completist the way the release pins here! Congrats on your lovely board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back