• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My LE Snow White has ARRIVED!!!!!!! seal still unopened....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks y'all!!!!! I feel so lucky to own her now, I almost cried when I got her out of the packing box....took the pictures, put her on the shelf, sat on the bed and just grinned....

Thanks y'all!!!!! I feel so lucky to own her now, I almost cried when I got her out of the packing box....took the pictures, put her on the shelf, sat on the bed and just grinned....

This was me with Blonde Rapunzel mere weeks ago, so I know this kind of joy well!! CONGRATULATIONS, my friend!! She is so beautiful, I am so, SO happy she's yours!! Enjoy!!

Thanks! I agree....classic beauty, so delicate and innocent looking....always has been my favorite! Only took me 3 years to get her, but here we are!!!!

Oh my goodness I haven't seen close up pictures of this doll's face before, and wow is she stunning. Not going to lie, I'm a bit jealous. Congrats on the gorgeous girl!

She's indeed pretty! I love all the details they putted on her. If it isn't indiscretion, how much did you paid for her? Her regular price range is between $600-900, but some others have been lucky enough to snag her for quite a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.