• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Pin Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pin Room

TarheelDragon

Keeper of the Moleskin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I quickly ran outta room on many of the walls of the house, soooooo...when the DD went off to college I commandeered her room for the PIN ROOM! (I posted these on the now defunct forum, thought I'd share'm again!

Pin Room 4 comp.jpgPin Room 5 comp.jpgPin Room 2 comp.jpgPin Room 7 Comp.jpgPin Room 1 comp.jpgPin Room 3 comp.jpgPin Room 6 comp.jpg

It also serves as the family library. I need to frame some more pins!

That has to be the most awesome room I've ever seen. You are super creative and I love the maps. I keep telling my hubby we need a bigger house so I can have just a pin room. One guest room has framed sets on the walls, but he won't let me convert it. I guess he figures we need to downsize at our age. Silly man.

LOVE the maps! Thats a fabulous collection and room! My parents took over my room when I left for their Disney art lol. Can't say I mind - anything Disney is GREAT to look at :)

Wow! I wish I had a pin room like that. You've done an amazing job framing. I really like the maps too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back