• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My podm scenes so far... Updated 9/1... Finally Complete!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My podm scenes so far... Updated 9/1... Finally Complete!!

Combatdre

Andres!!
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Not the best of the best but they are mine :)... still looking for the rest... Thanks for looking!!

Year 1 Completed!!! Thanks for all the help!!!
attachment.php

Year 2 :)....
attachment.php

This is what they look like.... Need to figure out a display case...
attachment.php

My Favorite Scenes so far...
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Great scenes! :) Love your Aladdin the best! :D

They sell baseball cases at Michael's, and they have a frame and shelves that work perfectly for these pins! I'm in the process of displaying these myself.

I think you've got a great looking collection. And like you said, they are YOURS.

Once you figure out a way to display them, you will have to share it with us.

i was going to try the baseball case from michael's, but i decided it was too heavy and i didn't see a way to hang it on the wall so i rigged up a shadowbox. The baseball case i'm sure is much easier though :p either way will work and look amazing :)

I'm not a huge fan of PODMs, but I love your scenes! My favorites are your 101 Dalmatians, your Peter Pan ("Bye bye, Nana!"), and Madam Mim as the alligator in Sword in the Stone. Beautiful collection!!

I really love your scenes, Bambi is such a great unique scene and your lady and the tramp one is also cute. It is all wonderful collection =D

Sweet we have matching Lady and the Tramp Podm's so cool and Bambi I had the one where he's chasing the butterfly too! so cool! I love your PODM's very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back