• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My PTD Collection as 6/13/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PTD Collection as 6/13/13

Nettiejeanne

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
So I still have like 5 more coming..... But here is what I have right now...

]
fcce7f904ee3ccea65880429bc1c8b6e.jpg

You wicked temptress! How dare you show me what I want the most! (White rabbit, caterpillar, and Si and am PTD!):eek2::rant::cry:

However, in all honesty you have a truly fabulous collection! Congrats! :madhatter:

They look so nice the way you put them together with the frame! It's a really cool collection!

I think if I got the ones in my signature, I'd be ok. Really, how many stitch and jessica ptd's does one person need, right??? :)

I'm really excited about the Dopey with rootbeer float that is coming... and I love Marie. But the Minnie in the pink dress was my first PTD.... and you know what they say.... "You never forget your first...." :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back