• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My wife got zapped by Judy!!

ZAPPED! My wife got zapped by Judy!!

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
We just got back in town and had a nice little package waiting on us at the house. It doesn't take much to recognize a package coming from Judy and since this trade was for a pin for the wife, I made her tackle this latest creation from the "queen of wrap". LOL! I was fair and equipped her with all necessary tools ... scissors, blow torch, etc.

Once she made it through half of the layers, it was obvious there was a little something extra in there!!! She got zapped with another genie pin!!! Pin 45747: WDW - Administrative Professionals Day 2006 (Genie) I guess all that hard work paid off fo her. :p

Thanks again, Judy, for the trade AND the great ZAP and well ... for just being awesome. :hug:

So glad she needed it..I was afraid she had it already!!and I am glad you had her ready to open it..LOL!!thanks for the kind words everyone I
love zapping..its so much fun:)

Handa you and your wife deserve it my husband and son are still fighting over my PIF pin. and you helped me complete my crest due to Zaping me. Also TiggerMickey is great she was my first Forum trade as well.

No I got my pin from Handa at the circus it was hand delivered to me. he gave me a great pin my son and husband are fighting over it seeing my husband collects pirates and my son collects chip n dale so the pin is chip n dale dressed like pirates so they both want it.

You have not gotten your PIF pin??PM me and lets see what we can do here

Back