• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

N00b! Please be gentle! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N00b! Please be gentle! ;)

MrPixar

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I am from Liverpool, England (the tourist board has me under obligation to remind you it is the home of the Beatles ;) ) and am a MASSIVE Pixar fan!

I have a very small collection of Disney Pins, but really love them and want to start a bigger collection. The only thing I like more than getting pins is getting ones for my girlfriend. I mostly have Pixar ones (though I have one Winnie the Pooh one!), but she has Sleeping Beauty and Robin Hood ones (they are her favourites) and a few others.

Hoping this forum will help build our collection. I'd also be open to requests for to send Disneystore UK pins over to the states as I know the pain of seeing a great pin but not being able to get it!

Looking forward to getting to you all.

Mr Pixar

Hi there! How nice of you to offer to mail UK pins! That's really great, you're right about having need of a go between for those. I'm not much of a Pixar pin fan but I have a few and live them. And your gf is another Robin Hood collector! Great! I'm not a huge RH collector but I have a few on my wants list. Anyhow, welcome!!

Hello and welcome. I'm from Manchester and we hold pin meets in the city centre every few months. Keep your eyes peeled for our next meet! The group is on fb so if you are on there let me know and I could give you the link to the group. Happy trading!

Hi there! How nice of you to offer to mail UK pins! That's really great, you're right about having need of a go between for those. I'm not much of a Pixar pin fan but I have a few and live them. And your gf is another Robin Hood collector! Great! I'm not a huge RH collector but I have a few on my wants list. Anyhow, welcome!!

Well, if anything ever pops up on disneystore.co.uk that tickles your fancy let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Hello and welcome. I'm from Manchester and we hold pin meets in the city centre every few months. Keep your eyes peeled for our next meet! The group is on fb so if you are on there let me know and I could give you the link to the group. Happy trading!

I will keep my eyes open, I am often in Manchester anyway! Not sure I'd make much of a trader though - most of mine are gifts I could never part with. I will have to buy more ;). As a matter of interest, do you know if actual Disney Store still carry pins? Never see them in my local anymore and the on-line postage charged often put me off buying non-pixar ones. :(

Last edited:
I will keep my eyes open, I am often in Manchester anyway! Not sure I'd make much of a trader though - most of mine are gifts I could never part with. I will have to buy more ;). As a matter of interest, do you know if actual Disney Store still carry pins? Never see them in my local anymore and the on-line postage charged often put me off buying non-pixar ones. :(

None of the Disney stores sell the pins you can only buy them online now. You can still trade at the Manchester store though. Sometimes we don't trade at the meets. We just chat and show off our pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back