• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New game, zap lottery. :) winner announced.

New game, zap lottery. :) winner announced.
i am in the process of uploading the video right now and you guys will find out who won as soon as the video is uploaded.
since i wanted to make it as fair as possible and only doing one take on the video, the video didn't came out too good, lol, and i mispronounced a few names, so i am sorry. :)

thanks so much for participating... :)

Haha that was an awesome video :) Your dog is freaking adorable. Thanks again for hosting this, and big congrats to the winner!!! Great way to start off the holiday season.

Loved the video !!!! Congratulaions to the winner and thank you Simbanino for hosting :D

Congratulations to Leopardpolkadotspots!:hsd:
Huge thanks to Simbanino for putting this together. I love the video recording of the winner selection.
Honorable mention to Simba the Dog, for his effort as poll judge.

Thank you so much for doing this and congrats to the winner! You have to post a picture of the pin you won :) And Simba the Dog is also really cute lol

Congrats on your win Chloe! Also, this was a great game! Not only could we win something, it gave us a chance to show off some of out favorite pins!

This was a great idea. I enjoyed seeing other collector's faves. Thank you so much to the host for the great idea and generosity.

Congrats Chloe, I am sure you will get something fab :)

Back