• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Little Mermaid Boxed Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Little Mermaid Boxed Pin

ImNotBad

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oog9.jpg

Looks like there will be a special Ariel Boxed pin coming out, saw it on the new Disney Geek Video. You can see it at the bottom left, same design as the plate.

Hope I'm able to get a pin! This is going to be a tough release with it being worldwide and LE 300. I wonder the price it will be.

I'm hoping I can get it at d23. And I'm dying to see the jewelry.

According to the image on the DS UK site, the pin is an online exclusive so it won't be at D23 ^_^

2427_fiveSixth_littleMermaid_Bugs_01082013b.jpg

I'm curious though, if this pin was in that video and is gonna be online, then perhaps the Designer pins have a chance at being online!!! Crossing my fingers and grasping at straws here :x:

I really want this boxed pin, it just looks gorgeous. I like it even more than the designer couples pin. I just hope we get some additional details on how to get one :/

I cannot guarantee this price, but I predict based upon past releases that it will be $24.95.

I cannot guarantee this price, but I predict based upon past releases that it will be $24.95.

I sure hope so :x: It's 25 UK pounds and when converted into USD, that's $40 so I'm hoping it is only $25. That pin is VERY nice, thank you so much Melon for the photo. Her face is a bit odd and she's a bit pale, but heck I'd buy that pin for the hair and tail alone!!! THAT HAIR!!!!!

Can some of you more experienced collectors shed some light on this "300 Worldwide" issue? It seems that whenever they have released something "worldwide" before it was X amount of them available in each country, is that right? Or is this an actual ONLY 300 available worldwide? Either way she is lovely and I will be scrambling to grab one if possible.

Can some of you more experienced collectors shed some light on this "300 Worldwide" issue? It seems that whenever they have released something "worldwide" before it was X amount of them available in each country, is that right? Or is this an actual ONLY 300 available worldwide? Either way she is lovely and I will be scrambling to grab one if possible.

The pin is a limited edition 300. There will only be 300 of her made/sold.

i say it might be the monday before or after the 20th as the lone ranger set came out on different days. Im guessing europe will have 150 and US will have 150 as the pin is available on french and german websites as well so its all in the air at the moment I guess.

I've got a friend who works at DSUK and they basically told me it was all 'top secret' as to what is actually going to happen. I'm set to speak to her in the morning so hopefully all should be clear then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back