• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Game pins, Japan D23 pins, 3rd set of 30th TDR Anniversary pins have been posted to the PinPics database - whew!!

Sorry it took so long but work sometimes get in the way of this hobby lol!!

Mike S
Figment919

My dad went to Tokyo Disney recently, he is a pilot and flies to japan when he can! And he said they didn't have much in the way of pins there. I'm not sure if he just wasn't looking in the right place...is there a special place there where they have the pins??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDR 1200 Yen 30th Anniversary Snowman

TDS 1000 yen Christmas Wishes

TDL 1000 yen Christmas Fantasy

Nutcrackers TDL 2000 yen

My dad went to Tokyo Disney recently, he is a pilot and flies to japan when he can! And he said they didn't have much in the way of pins there. I'm not sure if he just wasn't looking in the right place...is there a special place there where they have the pins??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some pins are only only sold at Tokyo DisneySea (TDS) and some are only sold at Tokyo Disneyland (TDL) and some are sold at both parks Tokyo Disney Resort (TDR) but if he goes to the main large stores just inside the gates you'll find the pins mixed with other merchandise. The pins change to match the current event that is happening and once that event is over all related merchandise disappears from the shelves.

Mickey 30th anniversary pins 900 yen each

2006 Disney's Halloween

2006 TDS 5th Anniversary

[h=1]2006 Candlelight Reflections[/h]

[h=1]2007 TDS Spring Carnival[/h]

[h=1]2003 TDL 20th Anniversary[/h]

[h=1]2004 Disney's Rhythms of World[/h]

HI, I just finished posting ALL OF THE NEW PINS into the PinPics database!! I also broke up and listed the pin sets so that the individual pins are also listed.

IMHO those pins from the Ambassador hotels are the best!!

Mike S.
Figment919

Has the final set of 5 pins + Completer pin been release yet (should have been 26 Dec 13)?? This is for the 30th anniversary of TDR.

Mike S.
Figment919

Where is an image of the horace horsecollar? I might like that!

here it is again
pin99353

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back