• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***
Hi, maybe someone could tell me: Where exactly can you find out what pins and other merchandise are relased over the coming months in Tokyo? :)

Hi, maybe someone could tell me: Where exactly can you find out what pins and other merchandise are relased over the coming months in Tokyo? :)

I follow a lot of Japanese blogs and facebook pages, the official Tokyo Disney Resort website and subscribe to the Japanese publication "Disney Fan" to find out what pins and other merchandise is being released.

I follow a lot of Japanese blogs and facebook pages, the official Tokyo Disney Resort website and subscribe to the Japanese publication "Disney Fan" to find out what pins and other merchandise is being released.

Could you maybe recommend some blogs and Facebook pages to me so I can follow them as well? Is the magazine readable for non-Japanese speakers and can you subscribe to it from outside of Japan? Thank you so much! :)

Last edited:
TDS "Table is Waiting" Pins (these pins represent the costumes worn during the performance of this show) 900 yen each

topimg.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet and Tasty Days Promo pins for dining at Ambassador Hotel Restaurants - dates on pics indicate when the particular pin is/was available

Mickey 30th anniversary pins

2013 TDR 30th Anniversary Completer Pin 1000 yen

All the ones below 900 yen

2007 Bon Fire Dance

2008 TDR 25th Anniversary

2010 Disney's Halloween

2011 TDS10th Anniversary

2011 Disney's Easter Wonderland

Last edited:
Thank you for posting these pictures! They do some really different Mickey and friends pins. Do they ever use any other characters?

Thank you for posting these pictures! They do some really different Mickey and friends pins. Do they ever use any other characters?

They pretty much stay to Mickey & Minnie
for the game pins though you will often see Stitch, Angel, Genie and Chantu (the little tiger from Sinbad's Storybook Vogage)
and for Spring Carnival they usually do Duffy and Shellie May pins

I would love to see what they could do with Jessica because they always make some pretty neat pins, just of characters I don't want to buy! :lol:

I wish they actually utilized more than Mickey and minnie in their pins. They have far to many designs with these characters on in both Tokyo and Hong Kong.

I wish they actually utilized more than Mickey and minnie in their pins. They have far to many designs with these characters on in both Tokyo and Hong Kong.

I agree wholeheartedly! They used to do great Chip n Dale ones, which for me was great. But as you say, it's constant Mickey & Minnie. Whilst they are cute & very pretty pins, we need some variety!

Is the Minnie Mouse Crest pin the same as PinPic's #97502?

Castle same as #97475
Donald same as #89555

Mike S.
Figment919

Last edited:
Is the Minnie Mouse Crest pin the same as PinPic's #97502?

Castle same as #97475
Donald same as #89555

Mike S.
Figment919

They do look the same but I am not familiar with the previous ones so maybe they just re-released them at a higher price and then slightly changed the colors on the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back