• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***
Dang! There’s some nice pins there! Fortunately, none that I’m going after. lol

However, I’ve seen online that HKDL has a new Hidden Mickey Set.

$_57.JPG

This one?

Friend of mine is going to Tokyo & Hong Kong Disneyland again as of next month, exhited to see what pins are still left over there.

I must have those monsters inc. Ferris wheel pins!!! Oh muh goodness they are so fantastic!

They were on sale on eBay. Anywhere from $3 to $10 + shipping. I picked up the Boo. I’m a big Boo fan. It looks like you are, too! What username do you have on pinpics? “propita” for me--but I have no Boo’s for trade. I DO have the three you’ve listed in your sig in my collection. I was considering the pin bag someone is selling (unlicensed, I believe) on eBay, but I have too many Boo pins for it!!!

ETA: Found you on pinpics!

Last edited:
They were on sale on eBay. Anywhere from $3 to $10 + shipping. I picked up the Boo. I’m a big Boo fan. It looks like you are, too! What username do you have on pinpics? “propita†for me--but I have no Boo’s for trade. I DO have the three you’ve listed in your sig in my collection. I was considering the pin bag someone is selling (unlicensed, I believe) on eBay, but I have too many Boo pins for it!!!

ETA: Found you on pinpics!

Huge Monsters Inc fan!! Do you have the jumbo?! PM if you see anything you want to trade or if you're selling.

Huge Monsters Inc fan!! Do you have the jumbo?! PM if you see anything you want to trade or if you're selling.

Yeah, I have the jumbo and the super-jumbo. But they're staying. I added A LOT to my trades recently, but my wants list is so small and very limited. I checked your trades. Very sorry, but nada.

Wow, do they have all of those game pins available at the same time? I can see people spending all day playing games!

Thanks for the reply! Yes, I knew about the set of two diamond pins from HKDL, which I was surprised to see. I had expected pins from TDR, because of the ethnic connection.

I might lose on purpose. :lol:

That's what we do when we go...which is hilarious, because the cast members try and console us, and we're like, "Nah, we're good!". Heh.

The first year we went, my husband got so into it he accidentally won! My friend and I mocked him so hard. I ended up liking the plush so much that we try for one each time now as souvenirs, and if we lose...well, the pins are what we're there for anyway, so no great loss. :)

But yeah...to get a full set, we spend a lot of time in line for them. Especially to gather a set for us, plus traders...

When a friend of mine went to Japan last fall, I asked for a prize pin, and I told her that she needed to lose. Well, she's a pin person too, and likes things like this, so they had to play multiple games. They accidentally won TWICE! Unexpected loss of luggage room.

When a friend of mine went to Japan last fall, I asked for a prize pin, and I told her that she needed to lose. Well, she's a pin person too, and likes things like this, so they had to play multiple games. They accidentally won TWICE! Unexpected loss of luggage room.

Heh! That's the main problem with winning one of those plush, isn't it? They're so BIG! And my husband and I are always over the weight limits (we're big anime fans as well as Disney fans, so we bring back tons of stuff). We've had to start shipping a few boxes back. I think if we won more than one, I would probably just give it away to a child in the park...

I'm kind of sad they never had Chip or Dale ones when we accidentally won. I know they've had them as plush prizes before, but when we won it was Mickey and Stitch.

We're looking to go back in February of next year (we're both turning 40), and I want to get in before Duffy's 10th anniversary is over. All this talk and these memories are pushing on my desire to go back hard. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back