• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D
I recieved mine a couple days ago and have not opened it up. I am waiting until Valentines Day to do so. Thank so very much and I can't wait to open it. Once I do open it up I will post pictures.

I can't get the pic on, but I got pencils, pens from the princesses, a little notebook from the princesses, a pen with a little note book from the princesses, Milka chocolate, 2 peanutbutter chocolate hearts, m&m's, 2 pins and a little treasure box with the princesses. I was really spoilled, thank you secret valentine! Would love to know who you are

It was me :D. SOOOOOO glad you liked everything! I had fun picking stuff out for you!

Thankyou so much to my not-so-secret valentine, disneycrazee!
beautiful gift, absolutely LOVE my mickey soda fountain pin! Thank you :hsd:

1260ba34-32d9-46f9-8f8d-6b63714dca2f_zpsccdac805.jpg
[/IMG]

:anxious: <--waiting

:suspect: <--trying to figure out who my Valentine's Day giver is

:hug: <--group hug while we are waiting (4 of us waiting so far, one more and this group hug will be done!) LOL

:anxious: <--waiting

:suspect: <--trying to figure out who my Valentine's Day giver is

:hug: <--group hug while we are waiting (4 of us waiting so far, one more and this group hug will be done!) LOL

oo!! Can I be the purple one?! :)

Also, I hope my recipient got theirs. DC says they should have gotten it awhile ago... I hope they didn't already have what I sent...

I sent mine out last week I can't wait til my valentine get's there present. I'm really hoping they like it :) I'm still waiting for mine too. I'm hoping I get mine tomorrow cuz I will be out of town friday - Sunday possibly Monday as well and am just tooo excited and I just can't hide it :hsd:

I'm sorry to my Valentine that I didnt get mine out until today's mail, but they don't live too far from me so I'm hoping they get their stuff tomorrow. Go post office, go! Show me you deserve that "raise" you just got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back