• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D
I am soooo very sorry to my Valentine but this week has been crazy. I will be sending out my valentine tomorrow. Dalamara I will send you the DC# as soon as i get it. I feel so bad for lagging behind but life happens.

The person I gave a present to said they were making their daughters wait till today to open their gift. It was a way of making them clean up their room. lol. I hope they love it!!!!!!

I got my Valentine today from LiliMay! I love love love everything!

Here's what sweet things she gave me!

CANDY!!!!!!!
A light up rose, a teddy, and 3 of my sparkle pins I wanted!!!!

S30A0345_zps3e559ac7.jpg

Thank you SOOOOOO much Lili! It really brought a smile to my face!

I got my Valentine today from LiliMay! I love love love everything!

Here's what sweet things she gave me!

CANDY!!!!!!!
A light up rose, a teddy, and 3 of my sparkle pins I wanted!!!!

Thank you SOOOOOO much Lili! It really brought a smile to my face!
So glad you got it! I was worried the stuff was going to burst open through the package. (Lol I sealed it so tight with tape on the edges! Lol)

I got my secret valentine gift today. No pictures, but here's a nice description. From Simi Valley, CA!

3 packs of Panini "I Love Princess" stickers (haven't opened them yet!)
3 packs of Princess Valentine's Candy
1 pack of Princess Gummy Hearts

plus these two pins!

Pin 91834: Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives - the Reagan Library - Storybook Sleeping Beauty
and
Pin 708: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #41 (Beauty and the Beast)

Yay for 91834. I had it and cannot find it anywhere! UGH, especially when I traded for Cinderella and Snow White to make a complete set. Then it was like, hey, where's my 91834? LOL.

Thanks Secret Santa from Simi Valley (is that Janice/jrdnsmom?)

Hello everyone! I received a villainous Valentine gift from Averysfairytale! A very cool Tic Toc pin and some greenish nail polish with a note saying " for the villain in you" So cute! Thanks I love both.

pin20014

Thank you so much Hidden_Miki! I absolutely LOVED my gift!! It literally could not have arrived at a better time. I was having the worst day yesterday, literally crying on my couch, when the UPS man dropped off this box at my door. This expression of Valentine's Day love really brightened my spirits and put the biggest smile on my face! I almost cried tears of joy, but I think I was out of tears! Lol. Everything was just so wonderful and amazing and you are SO generous! Thank you so, so much! Did you hand make the bracelet? It is absolutely gorgeous!!

DSCN3887.JPG

DSCN3888.JPG

LOOK HOW CUTE THIS CARD IS!! Thank you so much! It is adorable!

The most gorgeous, Merida themed bracelet I have ever seen:

DSCN3890.JPG

I haven't really taken it off, except to sleep and shower! I love it!

DSCN3893.JPG

DSCN3894.JPG

I was spoiled soooo much!! This was super amazing to me!! I have been wanting these pins for so very long, but just never had the chance to buy them. This was more than generous and heart felt, thank you so much! It is a wonderful addition to my Brave pin collection! <3

DSCN3895.JPG

All of my goodies! I've been eating the Pez out of Merida's head for two days now (her hair looks like lasagna, its hilarious!), and the cup is awesome! Thank you for all the treaties and pins and...everything! I am overwhelmed with the generosity of this gift!

tumblr_md3lrxOe0U1qfs9g4o1_500.gif

The bracelet is awesome! Hidden_Miki please share if you made it or where you purchased it from. What a lovely gift!!!

I've been eating the Pez out of Merida's head for two days now (her hair looks like lasagna, its hilarious!)

This is my favorite thing that's ever been said on the forums, EVER.

Also, congratulations on the gorgeous gift, love. It's a very "Alex" gift -- you definitely deserve it. I'm echoing the sentiments about that lovely bracelet - Miki, did you make that?! Super pretty.

I'm glad this brightened your day, sweetheart. Nice work, Hidden_Miki!! <3

I got my secret valentine gift today. No pictures, but here's a nice description. From Simi Valley, CA!

3 packs of Panini "I Love Princess" stickers (haven't opened them yet!)
3 packs of Princess Valentine's Candy
1 pack of Princess Gummy Hearts

plus these two pins!

Pin 91834: Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives - the Reagan Library - Storybook Sleeping Beauty
and
Pin 708: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #41 (Beauty and the Beast)

Yay for 91834. I had it and cannot find it anywhere! UGH, especially when I traded for Cinderella and Snow White to make a complete set. Then it was like, hey, where's my 91834? LOL.

Thanks Secret Santa from Simi Valley (is that Janice/jrdnsmom?)

No not me I missed the deadline to join, but sounds ike a great package! I might get to see you when Dawny arrives in Cali, im heading out to see her on the 23rd my only day off when she's in town! yippie I can't wait to meet the both of you.

We opened our gifts from MMiano and wow she went over board my girls LOVED IT I don't know how to post pics I have been trying to figure it out all weekend A HUGE THANK YOU YOU MADE OUR DAY

My not so secret valentine wow'd us with 3 amazing pins!!! A card! Some candy goodies and what it looks like to be a homemade little basket!! Everything is so much appreciated, it was such a great gift! Here are the pins, and ALL 3 went straight into our collection!

9822: Disneyland Valentine's Day - 2002 (Simba & Nala In Heart
28144: Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinker Bell Cast Member Valentine's Day
43890: WDW - Happy Valentine's Day 2006 - Belle and the Beast

Thank you again so much!!

I`m not 100% who my Secret Valentine is, but this is what I got. (can`t seem to upload pic)
Lilo & Stitch Lithograph set (from Disneystore) - Love these
Chip n Dale - from Nerds rock set
Bellhop stitch
and a Beautiful Snow White pin

Thank you so much to my special valentine, it was amazing.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back