• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! oh my god I got RAK'D! (picture heavy )

ZAPPED! oh my god I got RAK'D! (picture heavy )

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi guys, I havent been very active recently, I didn't feel I have much to contribute and my new job is very stressfull I came home in tears on sunday and as I have to go back tommorow I was sulking in bed this morning until my mum woke me up for post. (enough of the sob story, sorry!) I couldnt believe it! thank you so much everyone, this really came at a much needed time and everyone said really nice words and about my art too which I couldnt believe, thank you all again. I tried to take pictures as I opened it but some came out black, so if I missed you I'm very sorry I read everything and all your words meant so much! I'm really bad at saying thank you but really, thank you all so much.
(also we are re-decorating my house and have 3 dogs so my carpet was in a pretty state, mum is making me apologise that I didn't let her hover before I took the pictures)

tumblr_n42xtkmRlT1rxkuleo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_n42xtkmRlT1rxkuleo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_n42xtkmRlT1rxkuleo9_1280.jpg

these awesome stickers ( do I use, don't I use I don't know!!!!!) and very nice card with really kind words came from Kim (Suijerkjai)

tumblr_n42xtkmRlT1rxkuleo1_1280.jpg

I love these cards! I have opened every pack I got my hands on so I am trying to keep these in pack, for now! xD thank you Dawn

tumblr_n42xtkmRlT1rxkuleo2_1280.jpg

this lovely package came from David who has been really crazy and zapped me so much already I was suprised he had any hercules left! xD thank you so much I love them especially the hydra pin is really lovely and one I havent been able to get. and lots of chocolate... It wont last long. xD

tumblr_n42xtkmRlT1rxkuleo3_1280.jpg

this crazy box was from sara (sorapandora) on each of the box flaps where hercules scenes which was really cool, it all came in a little box, you must be a tetris pro!! i love this package so much because it shows sara who I love really knows me batman, don, hercules and frozen! I love it all and the greek mythology cards are really cool thank you!

tumblr_n42xtkmRlT1rxkuleo4_1280.jpg

thank you so much to charlie who was the link in the UK and who I kept not making plans with because ive been too stressed and she was trying to give me the package xD I love the bag, I was just about to buy it on ebay. popping candy is the best thing ever and I love all the art supplies the book looks really fun to try.

tumblr_n42xtkmRlT1rxkuleo5_1280.jpg

holy surf bjean! the letter was so so kind thank you for being so nice about my art and i love the stickers and the chocolates! I bite my nails but my mum spirited away the files xD she says there lovely. and the pencils! we cant get these pencils in the uk and ive really wanted a set but couldnt afford them, I am so so excited to try them out as soon as possible! thank you!

tumblr_n42xtkmRlT1rxkuleo6_1280.jpg

Thank you Carla (cjvandever) for the nice card and ive been hunting for these two pins forever! i love the pegasus so much, hes adorable.

tumblr_n42xtkmRlT1rxkuleo7_1280.jpg

the amazing elin (snoffsan) swnt me this awesome filled package, thank you! yummy chocolates and I love the hercules stamps there so delicate! and ive been searching for the frozen cinema goodies these are so cool! elsa looks so cute. your crafts are so lovely I love the toddler anna and elsa necklace, thank you!

tumblr_n42y48YmuX1rxkuleo2_1280.jpg

this really cool shadow box was from high top ninja its a great size and mum suggested i make my 3d art inside to display my favourite pins which im really excited todo now, thank you!

tumblr_n42y48YmuX1rxkuleo3_1280.jpg

this really cool hand made card is from kayla (story) I love the frozen paper and all the cut outs and if you can see it a really cute picture of olaf, the words where so kind they really make me smile and I promise to not stop drawing :D xD ;p

tumblr_n42y48YmuX1rxkuleo5_1280.jpg

this really glittery card was from jangle (maleficent913) i love the pins, thank you! and ive been searching everywhere for the meg pin I adore the mcdonalds pins, thank you!

tumblr_n42y48YmuX1rxkuleo6_1280.jpg

nikki (hiddenmickeys) you crazy lady! this is too much, I can't believe it! I have to keep this away from my little sister who spotted alice in wonderland on hot topic ;) thank you so much!

tumblr_n42y48YmuX1rxkuleo7_1280.jpg

becky (dalamara) thank you so much for your lovely card and i love all the cute stickers

tumblr_n42y48YmuX1rxkuleo8_1280.jpg

nicky (weebo) sent me this really cute pain and panic art and cute button pins, thank you!

tumblr_n42y48YmuX1rxkuleo1_1280.jpg

these where in the bottom of the box, I dont know who sent them? but thank you the boxes are already in use.

also ive noticed I dont have a picture of what jennifer (jennisney) sent me, I dont know why, it must be one of the black pictures im really sorry. she sent me the amazing meg hair accesories, hercules pin candy cane and olaf a day in the summer book which has been on my wish list forever! thank you! it has lots of cute olaf stickers im really torn if i should use or not xD

and this is everything together, i still really cannot believe it, thank you all again, thank you!
tumblr_n42y48YmuX1rxkuleo4_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Ah I'm so happy you like the colored pencils! My niece (Rachel) loves these so I was hoping they would work well for you too! Congrats all around and never forget Mary-Lou that YOU have amazing talent!!! Thank you very, very much for sharing some of your artwork with us! It is truly appreciated!!! Stay well and remember many of us know that YOU ARE AMAZING!!! :) *bjr

Wow these are great ! I really love the hercules with hydra? pin and the baby pegasus pins ! Congrats with those amazing zaps/RAK !

Big congratulations Mary-lou!! Love all the goodies everyone sent to you and so happy it came at a time you needed it most. :hug: Thanks for everything you bring to the community and thanks so much for sharing all the pics with us!! =D

Congratulations on your RAK! It is well deserved as you are important to DPF. Hope you will come back full force soon!

Hi Mary-Lou, finally you have received your RAK. It has been so hard not to say something to you about it. You never know what I might have hidden away. I keep telling people that I have a drawer with special pins just waiting to be sent out. I am always on the lookout for herc stuff for you. It is so funny, I see several pins you received I almost got you. I am so glad I didn't and you still got them.

Congratulations you are in very special company and deserving to be there!!!

I hope things start to look up for you. PM me your address and I can send you another set of stickers to use (or not use--whichever side ends up losing!). :D

Back