• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Pin People are Nice People-gbdb4ever

ZAPPED! Pin People are Nice People-gbdb4ever

katpogo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Haven't had a lot of time lately for posting, but I wanted to recognize the efforts of some amazing pin friends. Laz was kind enough to let Debby know that I have been on a massive hunt for the I Love Pluto Disney Shopping pin. I have come up empty handed for a couple of years now, and I was beginning to feel desperate-lol! Debby answered the call and contacted a friend who had it on her traders. This friend sent Debby the pin to forward to me as a gift!! How nice is that!?!

So I have to thank Debby for her effort and for mailing me the pin. I also have to thank the anonymous friend who gifted me this wonderful, must have Pluto pin! You are truly good pin people!

Here's my happy new pin!

63272382.jpg

Hee Hee! You can't be a Pluto collector and not have this pin! I adore it!

Thanks for reading and posting, guys! I think its nice to hear a positive pin trader story from time to time.

Kat-We are glad that you love your new pin. It would not have been possible without our amazing friend who chose to send the pin to you. We were happy to act as the go-betweens.

Back