• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pop ups are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I'm getting them also. I couldn't tell you how many of the annoying things I had to close between refreshing the forum to posting this message. If it helps (mostly for Cicada), I'm viewing/posting this from my iPhone.

Starting getting them en mass via ios or win10 with chrome browser, even with default popup block setting enabled. Using Adblocker+ extension rids them all, it says there are 9 ad elements blocked during every page refresh. By comparison, another site with the amazon/ebay ad at the bottom has only 1...

Last edited:
I informed Cicada about it as soon as I saw the post (so 2 days ago). He should be back in town tonight on an actual computer so it can be fixed.

no idea. I'm on google chrome with a pop-up blocker and it hasn't shown up (knock on wood). I've already let Cicada know via FB and he's read the message.

THey have started to show on Firefox, as I am Firefox oriented, and they popped a few times already for different things (home page, messages, etc)

They are indeed back for me as well (on my phone, using Safari). I couldn't tel you how many pop ups I had to close just attempting to post this.

They are indeed back for me as well (on my phone, using Safari). I couldn't tel you how many pop ups I had to close just attempting to post this.

On my phone on Google Chrome for me. I finally had to just shut off the data, clear the history, close all windows. Then restart the phone. Looks like it's hitting all internet browsers now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back