• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pop ups are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop ups are back!
OMG. They are SO ridiculously bad right now. I tend to recommend this site to any newbies I encounter on Facebook or Pinterest, but right now, I am too embarrassed to. If it weren't for my giveaway going on right now, I'd be steering clear of the whole forum.

It's still good here. I usually get on here through my phone so the Free Adblocker Browser is really good and blocks them all.

On the computer, I'll have to see what my parents installed, but I know there is an ad blocker here because when I go to some news sites, I don't get to read the news because of it (I get some thing about whitelisting the site and some mumbo jumbo about using the ad blocker and them relying on ads, etc)

Ad Block plus works on desktop and laptop, I have it on all my browsers, but whenever I want to try to check someone on my phone, it's ridiculous, and I usually just give up until I can get home ^^;

I installed Ad Block Plus on my computer.

I have a non-smart phone for my cell, so I can't check DPF there. But if I did, I would find a similar ad block that can be installed there.

Trust me, we know. I'm getting pop ups to such an extent that I can hardly do anything on here without at least 2-3 opening up every time I attempt any action here. Every time I think it can't get any worse, it does.

For those who have messaged me with requests, I will get to them, I promise. The problem is that the pop ups make it impossible for me to do, well, nearly anything. I just don't want you to think I'm ignoring you. Anything that is an emergency will be handled; if it can wait, I will get to it once the forum is more stable.

Trust me, we know. I'm getting pop ups to such an extent that I can hardly do anything on here without at least 2-3 opening up every time I attempt any action here. Every time I think it can't get any worse, it does.

For those who have messaged me with requests, I will get to them, I promise. The problem is that the pop ups make it impossible for me to do, well, nearly anything. I just don't want you to think I'm ignoring you. Anything that is an emergency will be handled; if it can wait, I will get to it once the forum is more stable.

I have installed AdBlock on my browser and activated it only for the forum, it works perfectly. Thought that might help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back