• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel My Smile JDS ~*Tangled PODMs!*~ & AP/PP's Updated 12/7 <3

Rapunzel My Smile JDS ~*Tangled PODMs!*~ & AP/PP's Updated 12/7 <3

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0

Hello Lovies,

Thankfully with the help of many wonderful friends and trades I have been fortunate enough to almost be a tangled completest! I am looking to stay current with my tangled collection and I have a dream to complete a PODM tangled project I'm working on. :)

rk5zpv.png

Please PM me if you can help <3

This is the VERY LAST PIN I'm in search of
to become a completest finally,

PinPics Pin# 97819

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I am searching for a few PODM's for my Collection <3

vibdw.jpg

this one is my Most Wanted PODM...
tangled-disneyscreencaps_com-7276.jpg

2h2i5ci.jpg

Here I am looking for the closest possible lean in for the kiss (if it exists)<3
tangled-disneyscreencaps_com-8266.jpg

Any Help Would Be HIGHLY Appreciated <3
Willing to Trade for or Buy any of the Scenes Above :wiggle:
Or any other nice scenes I'm missing <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I'm Looking for ANY
Tangled
AP or PP Pins <3
(Artist Proof or Pre Production Proof)

Click here for my Updated Tangled Collection!

^^^PODM Scenes I already own are on the this page^^^

Thank You
<3
For Looking at My Thread

Last edited:
Laz
is that large circle rapunzel an actual pin ? Or is it one of your great graphic designs? It is gorgeous!

Laz
is that large circle rapunzel an actual pin ? Or is it one of your great graphic designs? It is gorgeous!

No It is not a pin lol <3 I actually got it from brenda on pintalk she said she also found it on the web somewhere but doesn't remember where? It is beautiful isn't it? <3 I Photoshoped it a little to clean up the edges and make it pop a little more <3 :D

No It is not a pin lol <3 I actually got it from brenda on pintalk she said she also found it on the web somewhere but doesn't remember where? It is beautiful isn't it? <3 I Photoshoped it a little to clean up the edges and make it pop a little more <3 :D
Wow it looks great. Well can you imagine if that was a pin the want list would be HUGE!

I need all of those too - Good luck! They are excruciatingly painful trying to find! I look forward to seeing a post saying you got one!

Major congrats! I wish I only had five to go, no one seems to want to help me get the ones I need! *lol* I hope you get those last five soon! ♥

Thanks Echo <3 I have worked really hard to get down to those 5 <3 And I have had some Amazing Pin Karma <3 I'm Sure you will too! Keep that chin Up! <3

Last edited:
Back