• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel My Smile JDS ~*Tangled PODMs!*~ & AP/PP's Updated 12/7 <3

Rapunzel My Smile JDS ~*Tangled PODMs!*~ & AP/PP's Updated 12/7 <3
Awww Laz<3 I'm so happy that you got the rapunzel reveal conceal! That's so crazy. I know someone that has the first rapunzel pin in their collection, but I doubt they would let it go :/

Awww Laz<3 I'm so happy that you got the rapunzel reveal conceal! That's so crazy. I know someone that has the first rapunzel pin in their collection, but I doubt they would let it go :/

I think I know who you mean, and yes I know she won't be letting go of that beauty... But I can poke for it! LOL :poke:(Just Kidding) <3 I am Praying I find one too <3 It will come sometime, I have Hope <3

I don't know anyone selling that... But someone on the forum is selling the disney shopping one for$500 D:

I know, i really can't see myself paying that price for that particular pin. It's not one of the must haves in my eyes honestly. The design has been used too many times. Besides i have been spending way too much recently as it is. But if the pin presents itself at a more reasonable price I would buy it. <3

Congratulations and wishing you luck and pin karma for the last 3! Could you please tell me what's the story of how you got your Tangled Reveal Conceal? I've heard so many cool/funny stories about how people got theirs! Also, is the last Tangled on the Jerry Leigh one?

Well this Beauty Arrived a wekk ago but with the move I haven't been able to post a clear Picture of one of My Most Favorite Grails! Especially since I am going to Update the PinPics Picture with a version of this Picture <3 <3 <3 I am So Happy to Finally Have this Beauty! Only 3 More to Go! <3

RapunzelFlynnintheChair.png

Last edited:
Well this Beauty Arrived a wekk ago but with the move I haven't been able to post a clear Picture of one of My Most Favorite Grails! Especially since I am going to Update the PinPics Picture with a version of this Picture <3 <3 <3 I am So Happy to Finally Have this Beauty! Only 3 More to Go! <3

RapunzelFlynnintheChair.png

Ahhhh! It's so beautiful... congratulations, Laz! ^_^ <3 :)

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you got the Japan classics one!
...did you see how much the compact went for on ebay a couple hours ago?! I had no idea it was worth that much! but I know you'll be able to get it. You did the impossible and got the r/c, after all :p

Back