• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel My Smile JDS ~*Tangled PODMs!*~ & AP/PP's Updated 12/7 <3

Rapunzel My Smile JDS ~*Tangled PODMs!*~ & AP/PP's Updated 12/7 <3
Laz, congrats on getting the pins. I know how hard you've worked on your traders and I'm so happy for you. I truly you get the last few you are hunting. I've sent out requests, but your traders are excellent and I know you will get them. You are so kind and generous and the pin karma is really coming back to you.

One HUGE GRAIL Down :hsd:, 5 More to Go! Bump for a Little Help from DPF <3 :x:

Yes That's Right, It's Finally Coming Home to FL!!!! <3

pin81948

Hurray!! :) I am SO excited for you! You will love her!

I'm so jealous that you got the opening day pin Laz, but I'm also happy for you making such great progress! Good luck with those last few! Sorry I can't help.

... this reminds me of how I felt when I was Catching up with the Beloved Tales! LoL <3

Ahhh ..... I am almost there, almost there but not happening :lol:

Laz, when your are done with your Tangled quest, please help me to get the last 3 BT. I will make you dinner for a month!

Echoraphael just started a new sales thread. She has one your wanted Tangled pins.

Ahhh ..... I am almost there, almost there but not happening :lol:

Laz, when your are done with your Tangled quest, please help me to get the last 3 BT. I will make you dinner for a month!

Echoraphael just started a new sales thread. She has one your wanted Tangled pins.

I would love to help you <3 I will put those back on my wants and see what happens <3 As far as Echo's sale I just can't afford it right now or I would work something out hopefully... I know in time that pin will come to me somehow <3 <3 <3 It is one of my Least favorites cause it looks just like the others that are designed that way :/

is this the one u are looking for. Cause my Disney land has these everywhere. i could pick one up for you and send it if you like
IMG_2350.jpg

Thank You for the Offer <3 But I wish that was the one I needed lol, Heck I wish the Other one I do need didn't look Exactly like 2 other pins already... I'm just crazy for wanting it lol Oh Well <3

Thanks to you in Part <3 Thank You for keeping an eye out for me while I'm out and About <3 I really Appreciate it, and You <3

Also some others have been keeping an eye out for me and I appreciate all of you too! <3

<3 Laz

No problem! That's what we're all here to do! Help each other out! I'm so glad you got it! And I will keep an eye out again for the last three! I'm sure they will come soon! :)

Wow!!!!! Way to go!!! What advice do u have for those still searching for the rest of them?

Honestly, I would say to be a good trader, have lots of patience, don't let dry-spells pull you down and... Follow the Pinscout motto!

:hug:

I will do my best to be honest and fair,
friendly and helpful,
considerate and caring,
courageous and strong, and
responsible for what I say and do, and to
respect myself and others,
respect authority,
use resources wisely,
make the world a better place, and
be a good friend to every fellow pin trader!

Pin-Scouts-Logo---Purple.gif

Last edited:
Back