• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel My Smile JDS ~*Tangled PODMs!*~ & AP/PP's Updated 12/7 <3

Woohoo!!! Got my little Red Pascal Variant! Finally! <3 xoxo

976e55305bea61e5f5ea81672da572c6.jpg

Last edited:
Please help Laz get his last pin!!! :wiggle:

Also, if there is anything on my trades list that I could help with I sure will.

you rock kind sir <3 thank you!

Catburger has a co-op for the pin you want.

I think catburger had it in his grails for sale, not sure if it's taken or not

I think it's been taken.

Nevermind.... I was thinking of a different pin. :facepalm:

i will never paying those inflated amounts for a pin that sat on eBay a year ago for $60.... Didn't buy it back then cause it wasn't a desirable pin for me and I was working on the prettier ones. So I am holding out for some luck in hopes of my final pin being a great and memorable trade or buy from someone with fair dealings <3 2 people do not get to set a new value on a pin just because they can. IMHO <3 I have faith in myself to be able to wait for the right deal to come along <3 patience and hunting for the pin is what pin trading is all about :)

Thanks for thinking of me though guys! Xoxo

Im a newbie to Rapunzel... but what is so special about the compact one? It is really pretty, I am just wondering why it is so hard to get? Is it expensive, or is it just that no one wants to trade it? Thanks!!

Back