• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Re-opening - selling/splitting full frames - a couple left now.

Re-opening - selling/splitting full frames - a couple left now.
Just a bump to try and get the rest of these spots filled up. :)

Would love the THIS IS LOVE
EVIL QUEEN pin @ $90 if
still available and can paypal
you one week from today.
Thank you, Lisa

my honey said yes!! :hsd: PM me with shipping prices so I know the total. and your paypal addy. YAY!

Great! I will mark it sold and send you a message. :) Hope you love it. It is really pretty. I just have a larger one in the spot I used to have that one so I needed the space.

Would love the THIS IS LOVE
EVIL QUEEN pin @ $90 if
still available and can paypal
you one week from today.
Thank you, Lisa

Great, got you down. :)

Ashley already has the Aurora/Philip pin and she says the animals are a little too out of her price range. If you decide to lower them in the future I think she would gladly take them!

You can keep my name down for Ariel/Eric.

Yeah she for sure has it. She sent me a picture of the pin. ;) I still want Ariel though. And the animals are on our wants list, she just thinks it's a little high.

Ashley already has the Aurora/Philip pin and she says the animals are a little too out of her price range. If you decide to lower them in the future I think she would gladly take them!

You can keep my name down for Ariel/Eric.

Thanks for letting me know. I will keep you down for Ariel. :) I don't think I will take down the price of the animals any as I was honestly thinking of going UP with them...lol With them being LE50 and me seeing what even certain animal pins that are le 1500 from other sets bring I really felt like I was low on them.

I'd like to be second in line for Sleeping Beauty please Amanda

Sure thing! I will put you second! :)

i want aurora! gillian are you sure?!?!? only if gillian doesnt take it of course :)

Great, I will have you down for Aurora. :)

Quick note --- I have a couple of people asking about buying the complete This is Love frame set so I want to bump this up as to give just a little more time to try and fill up the spots to split it since there are several spoken for but if it does not fill soon I will offer it to those asking about the full frame. :)

I would like to be put down for the Cheshire cat in the decade of dreams frame if it is available. Thanks.

Sorry I am just seeing this. I got you down for Cheshire now. :)

Just added 2 more sets and I think that will do it for the frames I am going to let go of. Please let me know if you would like to be put down for any of these.

If this was to actually pull through, I would be interested in Alice. ;)

pin83471th72
Pin 83471: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Framed Set - Alice Only - 78

Last edited:
Updated post 1 with offer of letting the full frames go to those who had asked on a couple of them. Feel free to pm me again if still interested. It does not look like the splits are going to fill enough to open them up. Sorry guys!

UPDATED- Some full sets have sold now so I have the first post updated. There are 4 frames left for possible splits or full set purchase. Just let me know if you are interested.

:)

How much is international shipping interested in any tinker bells you have left the 'I' with Ariel in and price for full ariel and Eric frame :)

Back