• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Re-opening - selling/splitting full frames - a couple left now.

Thank you Amanda!

I hope more people will claim the other pins. This pin will enhance my Pluto collection sooo much :).

Amanda, I would like to purchase your 49719: WDW - Walt Disney World Resort Letters - Framed 6 Pin Set if your pending sale with Shannon falls through. I can pay today too!! :wiggle: PLMK. Thanks. Bruce @ disneyboysmousehouse

Hey guys! Ok, so Shannon is not going to be able to go with the frame set so I will give first shot to Chroll and then move down the list.

The Cats set is actually already SOLD.

pin28399th72
Pin 28399:WDW - This is Love - Castle Scene (Gus) - 60

I would buy him!

Yes, I didn't see that I was now first, and, um, I forgot to talk to my husband about it! Sorry. So many pin-happenings lately and I was distracted.

Back