• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Spring Pin Exchange Sign Ups

ZAPPED! Spring Pin Exchange Sign Ups

brookepleins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I've decided to organize a Spring Pin Exchange. Each participant will receive the name of someone to send two spring-themed pins (plus whatever else you want to put in the envelope - stickers or whatever) to. There is no upper or lower price limit to what can be sent although I will ask that no scrappers be sent. The pin can be whatever spring means to you...whether that's Easter, baby animals, flowers, Mother's Day...be creative. I will take sign-ups until March 31st and packages should be sent out by April 15th. Please PM me your name and address to sign up. On April 1st, I will PM you who you are to send to (name and address.) Also, please let me know if you have an issue with sending internationally. I prefer (because of some issues I heard of with another swap) having people who are somewhat active in the forum as participants. You don't have to have a certain number of posts or have been a member for a certain length of time but please no 0 or 1 post participants. If you're brand new, please become somewhat active before signing up.

If I get you I am sending you a lifesize cut out of Kristen Stewart. & a gift card to dennys so you can buy a Hoobaskank

LMAO! Please don't. I can't afford to pay the nice Wiccan lady to come out with her smudge stick and cleanse the house.

I would like to join this ok, I know i only have a few feedback, but I am trying, If I dont have enought time or feedback please let me know, I will send you my name and address now

hi all,can we join in too,
(need address asap as in UK and shipping can take a long time these days):hsd:
PMed our address xxxxxx

Back