• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

STAMP SET - UPDATED (plus other pins on that board while I am at it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
STAMP SET - UPDATED (plus other pins on that board while I am at it).

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
So I wanted to wait until I was totally finished wit this to share pics but today for the first time I put it on a board just to see how it was coming together and I just LOVE it. Even though it is not totally finished I can already tell it is going to look amazing put totally together! I am so excited about finishing it off.

UPDATED 5/29 ---

It is ALMOST there. I just need Pooh color and somebody has the Mayor color for me but I don't have it in hand yet so it is filled in with the chaser. :)

Here is the new pic...

101_1066.jpg

and I am only doing the chaser set of the crown set but I am 3 short on it (1 I think is on the way so just 2 then).

101_1069.jpg

and while I am at it I will share the rest of my board (yes the board I said I would not buy for those of you who remember me swearing off any new boards). ;)

My small but loved Alice collection as well as my Dumbo train. :)

101_1071.jpg

Jess pins and the Jumbo Pave pins--

101_1072.jpg

and just random pins here that I like. I debate all the time on where to put pins... such as the Jess pins in this one. I like them up top with other pins similar in size but really they could be at the bottom with my Jess pins. Then, the Jumbo Pave pins could be on my Princess board if I could make room but I left them on this board. I have too many like that. One day I may organize a bit better.

101_1070.jpg

Here is the whole board.

101_1074.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! It really is an awesome set. I have been very very pleased with the quality of these pins. I started out only wanting to do the Princess Crown part and got a bit carried away I think. ;) I LOVE seeing it come together though.

Really nice looking put all together, I like it. I bought one package and then decided not to get anymore so I have the minnie one #82742 if you would like it. I'll send you a PM.

That looks amazing. :) So glad you're nearly there.

I can't wait to get my ones through. I should have the full set of Pooh head colour and chasers (when they turn up), and am nearly there with the Princess colour and chasers (2 colour and 1 chaser to get). Just counted and I need about 25 to complete the entire set. Fingers crossed I get there in the end. They are such gorgeous pins. Hope you don't end up trying to get all the chasers too Amanda! Wouldn't be surprised if you do though as they are stunning pins.

Thanks so much for the compliments! I am loving this set thus far. I have added a couple of more with another 2 on the way so I think I am only 3 away from finishing it now. I can't wait to get them all put together. It is such a cool set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back